Howdy Folks ! form Peoples Republick of California

Help Support Ruger Forum:

usabaker

Bearcat
Thank you for allowing me access to the forum. I really hope the folks here are the kind and courteous types; it's miserable being in a forum that is full of folk to like to flame each other.

I'm a firearms enthusiast and a Crio and Relics (Type 3 FFL) collector of firearms that are pre 1970 and mostly Military Surplus with a few collectible commercial firearm spatterings.

I will admit that when it comes to Post 1964 Commercial firearms, I tend to gravitate toward Remingtions, with Rutgers being my next favorite. the first Ruger I owned is a 10/22 from the 1960's that I got in around 1974; I have since (last year) given it to my son. But I still own a few, two Carbines, one Takedow, and a new add this week a Sporter made in 2016. I do have one custom build target 10/22 clone as well.

I also have a Ruger M77 Mark II in 25-06, Ruger Mark 1, my all-time favorite handgun.. a Ruger SUPER REDHAWK .44 with the 9.5" barrel.

IMG_6648.JPG

Thanks again!
Bill

Last edited:

XUSNORDIE

Single-Sixer
Welcome aboard usabaker....I spent some time in San Dog (Miramar) back in the 80's... Lived in Mira Mesa, Poway, Escondido, Ramona while stationed there. Hung out at Poway Gun Works quite a bit.

Mauser9

Blackhawk
Welcome. Fan of vintage and milsurps myself. Glad to have you aboard. I might suggest a section on Milsurps be added soon. They are sure a lucrative marked these days. not cheap either.