How to humanly off a lobster - Do they jump into the pot?🤔😉

Help Support Ruger Forum:

BearBiologist

Hunter
As a biologist, I know pain perception varies in different species and even at differed ages and between individuals in humans. Lobsters will self-amputate a limb if injured, & completely molt their exo-skeleton. The "scream" is simply stem escaping from their joints.

BearBiologist

Hunter
Yesterday, I was working on some dioramas and I was listening to YouTube:

House Of The Rising Sun | Best Playlist Blues Music Of All Time 🎼 Relaxing Blues Music

Had an overwhelming urge to put on my shades and toke up a joint (Except for once, it's been the early to mid 1970s for that crap!)

BULL'S-EYE

Buckeye
31523548160_64013db777_b.jpg

BearBiologist

Hunter
Well, box turtles have been known to feed on "magic mushrooms" and have an effect if not properly cooked. Poison dart/arrow frogs get their poison from eating fire ants and concentrating the venom (bioaccumulation).

We could not dart a bear during my thesis study withing 3 months of hunting season because of possible opioid effects if somebody ate the meat (Properly cooking to avoid trichinosis SHOULD have denatured the venom! drug!

Last edited:

gunzo

Hunter
Hmmm, eat a lobster, getting full & a good buzz, explains the price of lobster these days.