How many of you have ever

Help Support Ruger Forum:

GypsmJim

Single-Sixer
I took that test about 10 years ago. It had lots of relevant questions.....age of parents and grandparents, cancer in the family, alcohol consumption, married how long, amount of sex, eating habits, etc, etc. I answered honestly and it said I would live to 93.

So, when I initiated my 2 annuities I had them come to completion when I was 93. I figured if I died sooner, the family would reap big benefits, and if I lasted longer, sucks to be me and I probably won't be jet skiing and shooting competition at 94 anyway.

Then, I got creative and changed a lot of the answers to see how it affected the results. Turns out if I have sex one more time each week I can drink all the beer I want. (THAT was a true assessment, but not saying I actually got any more)

Anywhoot, I'm 74 now and still in excellent health.

Marshal Too Sweet

Single-Sixer
I will be 62 next month. Been shot twice, stabbed once, ran over by a car three times. I have 3 screws in each foot, 2 plates and 4 screws in my neck, 3 plates and 6 screws in my back and a pin in my elbow. I have suffered with type 1 Diabetes for years and had 2 heart attacks in one week last year.
Other than that I'm doing great so I figure I have a day or two left. I don't take life to serious anymore.

KIR

Sparks, NV
They say the good die young... I turned 80 this past May. What does that say about me? No need to answer, I think I already know and that phrase is correct!

bookemdano

Single-Sixer
I was born dead. The cord wrapped around my neck. Born at home
the old doctor couldn't get me to breath. He finally cut the cord and
rushed me into the kitchen and dropped me into a bucket of cold
well water. I protested loudly to that treatment and came alive. Only
weighed 4.8 pounds. Anyway, I'm almost 75 now and I figure every
day alive since birth is a blessing.
Dano

KIR

Sparks, NV
For all the Dead Heads...

Halloween should be celebrated on a nightly basis. If any extortionists come to your door, laugh in their masks!

Attachments

• 1589262ae85a4dbf2bf6271774175701.jpg
    1589262ae85a4dbf2bf6271774175701.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 19
  • 2e77ab1767f33a69ab07d595d1b0ed2b.jpg
    2e77ab1767f33a69ab07d595d1b0ed2b.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 18
I had my first heart attack at 46 and thought my life would be over at a young age. Now at 74 I'm still going... Still climbing the gangways on cargo ships every week. I would feel better if I could get about 15 pounds off...

bykerhd

Single-Sixer
I had a heart cath last spring after my cardiologist suspected I might have a blockage.
Turned out I had three. One 99%, one 85% and the other 70%.
He was able to open them up and install stents. I missed the open heart surgery by a fraction.
He is truly amazed that I felt fine before and just the same after ?
Probably would have died last summer but now ? I'll just keep going on, until I can't.
I don't worry much about it.

bykerhd

Single-Sixer
It's worth it to continue paying attention to what's going on. Do they have you on Eliquis? If not, ask about it.
I used to downplay A-fib, I don't anymore!!!
The only "new" drug I got is an expensive little number called Brilinta. No generic equivalent. I've never had A-fib.
The wife has bouts of it routinely and she has been on Eliquis for several years.
I see my cardiologist every 6 months which was originally to monitor a heart murmur. He's a good doc.