What the heck happened to Bruce Springsteen?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Stole this from that thread 😆😆😆
1000059351.jpg

wproct

Single-Sixer
Age takes it's toll, I don't care who you are. Bruce stayed trim and fit for many years. I have never seen him in concert but have some of his CD's. I'm thinking with his fame, success, and money he doesn't see the need to apologize for his appearance today.

wproct

Single-Sixer
I can't get too worked up over any celebrities political leanings... as an old geezer I've finally realized everybody, celebrity, politician, and on down to the person sitting on the side of the road with a sign wanting money is an idiot... we just don't realize it.
Amen to this. As the old Amish gentleman once said to his wife. "You know everyone is crazy now days except me and thee, and sometimes I wonder about thee". o_O

Mike J

Hunter
I really liked his music about 30 years ago. In more recent years I have heard him discuss politics. I find myself thinking he is a bit clueless about life. Too much time in his bubble surrounded by people that agree with him.

he's always been a fraud! fake working man, he never dug a ditch in his life. sang about it like he was one of them. but he was not.. just another far left wack job ! loves Obama and Hillary. now old age catches up to every one, some in the of cruelest of ways. and true we all love to pick on the self-absorbed. so yes, he does look like my, or all of our ant Rachel's, you know the one, never married, but had her special friend! and now he's even "sporting" his senior citizens "Mikey Jackson" glove! DAMN, im mean...

Snake45

Patriot, Mentor, Friend ~ RIP
he's always been a fraud! fake working man, he never dug a ditch in his life. sang about it like he was one of them. but he was not.. just another far left wack job !
He once sang of "...a '69 Chevy with a 396, fuelie heads and a Hurst on the floor...." So, basically, he's never actually known what he's talking about. :oops: :LOL: