Looking to Purchase an American Made Bible

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Bennj1

Bearcat
I have a Ryrie study Bible, NASB. Published by Moody. Not the KJV or NKJV, but maybe Moody offers those too. Says it's printed in America.

Mike J

Hunter
I have been reading in the Scofield Study Bible lately. I also have a Thompson Chain Reference Bible that I like. These days it seems like I spend more time just reading than running references or going through the notes. I believe these are both printed here.

If you type Bibles printed in the U.S.A in your search engine a lot of links will pop up. I do know the two mentioned above are printed here as well as some of Nelson's offerings.

edm1

Single-Sixer
The Reformation Heritage study Bible is a KJV made in Michigan. I like mine. It's a nice black leather Bible.

KIR

Sparks, NV
I prefer the original, written on stone tablets...Follow those and there would not be any interpretations by what all the people who wrote, changed, added or left out passages!

"I prefer the original, written on stone tablets"
Not to start a fight, but I like the verses in 2 Corinthians where they speak of commandments written inside the heart, rather than on tablets of stone.
My belief is this would tend to eliminate interpretation by having a voice that tells you good from bad. I view it as the Law changing to Grace as the Old
Testament changes to the New.

KRuger

Single-Sixer
I'm impressed to see the variety and soundness in the Bibles you all choose and cherish. We are blessed to live in a land where we can still access not only the Bible; but get the ones we like and understand best.
KR