Votes: 42 38.9%
  • I don't care

Votes: 14 13.0%
  • What do you have to smoke to see one?

Votes: 20 18.5%

• Total voters

txramfan

Single-Sixer
My mom and dad told me a few years ago about an encounter with a large harry upright animal they almost hit on a dark lonely road north of Weed CA.
Mom watched a large harry hand , with a thumb, hit the fender of the model A they were driving. Dad also saw the animal.
Happened around 1949.
They believe it was a Big Foot.

MHtractorguy

Single-Sixer
Maybe if all of the pictures were of actual wild animals, rather than men in costumes, I would think it did exist.
Even one picture that didn't OBVIOUSLY look like a hoax...

Busterswoodshop

Buckeye
Everyone today has a camera that takes good pictures.
Everything that ever happens these days is filmed by someone. That's the first thing people do these days . Grab their phone and start filming.
So how come , ever since everyone has a camera , no big foot pictures are ever taken ?

Old and grumpy

Single-Sixer
Might be real. There are things in the woods. I lived out of a back pack way off the public trail in North California and Oregon in the 70s. Felt I was not alone at times. If you get a fuzzy picture they say it is a hoax. If you get a good picture they say it is fake. Same with UFOs. If it's good it's fake if bad it's a hoax. Wish Mork was still around to set us straight.
1711543103557.jpeg
1711542958212.jpeg

KurtC

Single-Sixer
1985, Florida, Eastbound Route 10, miles from any exit. Middle of the night. We pulled off onto the shoulder, walked down to the treeline to relieve ourselves. Something heavy was walking around in the woods on two legs. We listened for a moment, when a buddy whispers "I think that's Bigfoot."

It made perfect sense to me.

We were in a Ranger Battalion at Ft Benning at the time and were pretty familiar with the sounds animals and people make when going through the forest.

Folklore and stories are fun to read or listen too. Likely most of us had adults or other elders that had fun telling us stories. Bigfoot, Santa Claus. Easter Bunny, Tooth fairy are all fun stories to hear as children. Most of us grow up at some point and realize there just fun stories. Personally, I have interviewed, interrogated, taken statements from hundreds if not more people that I didn't know. I learned that people would want you to believe what they say. Truth is usually part of their story but not always. My job was to learn what part was truth.
Some people really want to believe what they may have seen is the truth, but facts normally will be led to different conclusions. Some people just like to tell a tale fully knowing it's BS. Why they do that, just ask them. They just lie more.
What I laugh about is the bigfoot experts who tell us their full life cycle, family structure, where they live, what they eat, how they communicate. But they can't find one. They can't show real evidence. They repeat what others say without firming the stories. (gossip)

vivid imaginations, state of mind, wishful, thinking, hoping there IS something else out there............mass hysteria, and on and on, like said above, in all this time someone would have shot one, or a gotten a GOOD? picture and there is photography going on all around us daily, good and bad.......If I can read the label on my gas grill out on the deck from a "satellite" (public, no, but military , yes).......much like Rugers ,never say never....:unsure: ......so non vote from here.......;):cool:

Last edited:
No, sadly they were hunted to extinction many years ago by space alien predatory expeditions.
None escaped the last Great Galactic Hunt that took place roughly between 1100-950 BC.
Oral tales have been handed down by the surviving native peoples from the lands the
Sasquatch occupied. As always their legend grew with every generation passing, surprisingly
some newer archeological findings indicate these creatures might actually only have been
around 1 to possibly 1.3 meters tall.

Who knows. I doubt that we knew all the details about every species of whatever that lives on this planet. But asking why hasn't one of these been shot yet, is a very good question.
I mean, something has to make all these big freaking footprints. 🤔

Might be real. There are things in the woods. I lived out of a back pack way off the public trail in North California and Oregon in the 70s. Felt I was not alone at times. If you get a fuzzy picture they say it is a hoax. If you get a good picture they say it is fake. Same with UFOs. If it's good it's fake if bad it's a hoax. Wish Mork was still around to set us straight. View attachment 42731View attachment 42730
I'd rather have Mindy do that.........

Might be real. There are things in the woods. I lived out of a back pack way off the public trail in North California and Oregon in the 70s. Felt I was not alone at times. If you get a fuzzy picture they say it is a hoax. If you get a good picture they say it is fake. Same with UFOs. If it's good it's fake if bad it's a hoax. Wish Mork was still around to set us straight. View attachment 42731View attachment 42730
I think an Nanu Nanu would add credibility to your statement.

woodsy

Blackhawk
Sometime about 10-12 years ago, the guy who planted all the fake footprints came clean and confessed. And he was hysterically amused about all the people who believed all the bigfoot stories, because he "planted" most of them.