Automatic Dishwasher Question

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I looked in the 2nd place for soap in our dishwasher and it actually has stamped in there "for prewash"... So, in a convoluted way I could almost be right if we actually dialed up (punched in) the prewash cycle which sounds to me like two washes.... which I thought all dish washers did automatically... I bet they did 40 years ago. Then again, we rinse and even wash some items with regular soap just about everything that goes in the dishwasher .... and then just run it on the short cycle....

I looked in the 2nd place for soap in our dishwasher and it actually has stamped in there "for prewash"... So, in a convoluted way I could almost be right if we actually dialed up (punched in) the prewash cycle which sounds to me like two washes.... which I thought all dish washers did automatically... I bet they did 40 years ago. Then again, we rinse and even wash some items with regular soap just about everything that goes in the dishwasher .... and then just run it on the short cycle....
Keep reaching, you'll convince yourself....good luck with your wife though.

Colonialgirl

Hawkeye
You were totally and unforgivably wrong using two tablets instead of one. You should be banned from the forum for this unbelievable mistake. Or maybe just try running the machine with one and seeing that it does a fine job in cleaning the dishes.

In my house I am the dishwasher czar. My wife prepares dinner, and is wonderful at creating gourmet meals night after night, then I do all of the cleanup including loading and running the dishwasher, and then emptying it in the morning. I get annoyed when we have guest over like our grown kids who put dishes incorrectly into the dishwasher and I often have to re-arrange the stuff before I run the machine. One pod of Cascade works perfectly for me.
Cascade does a great job for me too !!

My wife and I are vastly different.... she has a rule that if either of the dogs licks a plate or bowl it has to go in the dishwasher.... heck, those things are so clean after the dogs get through I could just pass them under some cold water at the sink and put them away but she won't have any of that and thinks the dish washer sanitizes them.

Free Automatic Dishwashers and you don't need any of that fancy special soap:

Attachments

• IMG_6627.jpeg
    IMG_6627.jpeg
    105.3 KB · Views: 44

Johnnu2

Hunter
We have an understanding here: my wife stays away from my machines and I stay away from hers.
I do, however, know that the answer is: 1

J.

woodsy

Blackhawk
My wife and I are vastly different.... she has a rule that if either of the dogs licks a plate or bowl it has to go in the dishwasher.... heck, those things are so clean after the dogs get through I could just pass them under some cold water at the sink and put them away but she won't have any of that and thinks the dish washer sanitizes them.

Free Automatic Dishwashers and you don't need any of that fancy special soap:
Is this a humorous comment? If so, I applaud it. But did you ever see dogs lick their privates?