SOLD Zero Tolerance 0301 Assisted Opening Knife (Arizona)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Zero Tolerance 0301 Assisted Opening Knife Ranger Green (3.75" Tiger Stripe)

I saw an episode of NCIS and Gibbs pulled this out. I fell in love with it. I am the original owner and have carried it. It is in great condition. ZT has a limited lifetime warranty, and I just got it back from their sharpening of it.

I bought another knife, and rather than let it sit in the safe or drawer, I figured someone would like it. It is an amazing knife and built to last. The is action is smooth as butter, blade perfectly centered and lock up is rock solid. As you can see in the pictures, this is about as close to a perfect specimen as you can get. These are hard to find as they have been discontinued. Asking price includes shipped through USPS with insurance to the CONUS only. If you have questions or need additional photos you can PM me.

Specifications
Overall Length:
8.50"
Blade Length: 3.75"
Blade Thickness: 0.17"
Blade Material: CPM S30V
Blade Style: Drop Point
Blade Grind: Hollow
Finish: Black, Gray
Edge Type: Plain
Handle Length: 5.125"
Handle Thickness: 0.63"
Handle Material: G-10
Color: Green/Black
Frame/Liner: Titanium
Weight: 8.25 oz.
User: Right Hand, Left Hand
Pocket Clip: Tip-Up, Tip-Down
Knife Type: Spring Assisted
Opener: Flipper, Thumb Stud
Lock Type: Frame Lock
Brand: Zero Tolerance
Model: 0301
Designer: Ken Onion, Strider
Made in the USA

The Zero Tolerance 0301 folder, co-designed by Ken Onion and Strider, is a top-quality knife equipped with the patented SpeedSafe assisted opening system. SpeedSafe enables users to deploy the blade one-handed, using an ambidextrous flipper. In addition to SpeedSafe, the 0301 features a tough S30V stainless steel blade with ZT's tiger stripe Tungsten DLC (Diamond-Like Carbon) coating. The S30V blade steel is designed to provide the perfect combination of durability, wear resistance, and corrosion resistance. The Tungsten DLC tiger striping not only provides a non-reflective camouflaged surface, but also enhances blade hardness and reduces friction drag.

The 0301's Ranger Green scales are 3-D machined G-10 in the front and titanium on the back for incredible mechanical strength, a super-secure grip, and a solid blade lock up. The 0301 also features a 3/8-inch hex head pivot shaft nut that makes field adjustments fast and easy with minimal tools. In addition, this dynamic folding knife comes with Zero Tolerance's Quad-mount system so you can configure the knife for tip-up or tip-down carry, left- or right-handed.

Retails for $340
$250 shipped to your CONUS address.
Payment via USPS money order. Sorry no PayPal, Venmo or Zelle. First to post "I'll take it" in this thread is the buyer. Please follow up with a PM with name and address and I'll reply back with my contact information.

Attachments

• IMG_6005.jpeg
    IMG_6005.jpeg
    187.8 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6006.jpeg
    IMG_6006.jpeg
    177.6 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_6007.jpeg
    IMG_6007.jpeg
    170.8 KB · Views: 93
  • IMG_6009.jpeg
    IMG_6009.jpeg