YouTube changing gun videos content.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I'm sure most of you won't need this information, but for the few of us who might...BTW, I've committed myself to weigh every charge.

had that same thing happen in my Sig P230... but I was testing some ammo that had been submerged at 30ft for about 30 minutes... this was way back in the dark ages before cell phones had cameras..

edit: watched the video... from the picture I thought he was going to show a bullet sticking out of the end of the barrel like what happened to me.

Last edited:

s4s4u

Hunter
I watch a lot of gun related videos on YouTube. YouTube is changing the rules on gun videos due to pressure from a anti gun group. A lot of stuff will no longer be allowed. Is there any other computer sites that have firearms related videos ? I have been watching a lot of videos on reloading and would like to watch more of the same.

CHEVYINLINE6.
Rumble

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
I have seen just recently a number of popular YOUTUBER's that do firearm reviews mention this. Comments like "I can't say that now with the new rules" etc. Just like everything else, they are taking down the Elephant one bite at a time. Just like Democracy, and the Constitution. And I am afraid they are winning. My prayers are on Trump for President, my money is on Biden.
I don't understand why more of these people don't take their videos and subscribers over to Rumble.com.

J. Yuma

Bearcat
Even weighing every charge will not keep squibs from happening. I left some 4227 in my Lee Perfect Powder measurer for 2 weeks, and then loaded up some .44 spcls. I had a squib. I pulled all those, and dumped the powder because I had put some potentially moisture contaminated powder back into the 1 lb container. Ya can't be too careful!!!
gramps
I'm new to reloading, less than 6 months, but I'm careful.
I keep my powder, primers, and finished ammo indoors. (my wife acquiesced when I told her why, poor long suffering woman)
I used to weigh the finished bullet, until
I realized that starline cases are +8 grains heavier than some other cases, and sometimes hard cast bullets are not 240 grains. Now I weigh the charge, and still weigh the finished bullet just to make sure it's "in range."
My loads are mid-range grain wise.
Win 244 @ never more than 9.4 grains of powder for a 240 grain bullet.

Call me chicken, but I'm a careful guy

Last edited: