You gotta luv Sturm-Ruger

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Knuckles

Buckeye
Got my new Redhawk back from Ruger's service dept. this afternoon.

What a great! American Company.

Not only is my rear sight perfect, but I open the gray box and... HOLY CRAPPERS!... a Brand New set of Redhawk Wood Panels w/grip locator.

All I did was thank them for making a great product... told them the problem and asked if I could please have a call-tag... and gave them a "BTW" at the end of my short letter... asking a few questions regarding there wood Redhawk Grips.

Boy! did I feel like a jerk when I had to call them back and ask for the Grip-Screw that they forgot. The lady and I had a good laugh when she says "you can't please anybody any more" ... I'm still red in the face. :oops:

I never would have imagined such customer service.

BlkHawk73

Hunter
How 'bout showing your support and buying more stuff with their name on it. Always makes me feel better. :)

Knuckles

Buckeye
BlkHawk73":26j4509i said:
How 'bout showing your support and buying more stuff with their name on it. Always makes me feel better. :)

You got that right... I have a SBH Hunter/45lc on lay-a-way already, and another SP101/DAO in my cross-hairs.

It's so weird how I've become a revolver-nut. :wink:

56-210

Bearcat
With customer service like that, how could one go wrong purchasing a Ruger firearm?

I'm currently trying to scratch my SP101 itch... :roll: AND tell myself, this is the last one...Sooo I only have to convince Toby of my desire to purchase this one...Every time I mention it to him , he wages his tail...A good sign?

Mark

Single-Sixer
Their customer service is a very strong reason why I buy Ruger and Smith & Wesson products. Both are second to none.

greener

Single-Sixer
56-210":3uo29y5g said:
With customer service like that, how could one go wrong purchasing a Ruger firearm?

I'm currently trying to scratch my SP101 itch... :roll: AND tell myself, this is the last one...Sooo I only have to convince Toby of my desire to purchase this one...Every time I mention it to him , he wages his tail...A good sign?

Mark

Yep. Sounds like the go code to me.

Good to hear positives on Ruger's CS. I got good response on a request for the new hammer pin for 22/45's. Other than that I've had no reason to call them and I own a bunch or Ruger products. I've sent 3 different pistols back to S&W. Had great CS experience. Makes me more comfortable with their products. However, the only firearms I've returned for repairs have been S&W. Not Ruger or Taurus. Sooo, what does it say about S&W's manufacturing/QC process?

MadBadger

Bearcat
A month or so back, I called Ruger CustServ to order a grip locator for my .41 Redhawk.

Talked to Gil and had a great visit while he was looking up the part number. I told him that I bought the Redhawk used with Hogue grips, and had a pair of Buffalo Horn from Eagle on the way.

We went throught the shipping address process and he basically said "it's on us, enjoy your new grips".

After hanging up the phone, I went straight to Ruger's website and sent a message to the CEO thanking him for the service and excellent staff.

http://ruger.com/resources/tellTheCEO.html

Knuckles

Buckeye
MadBadger":1lpxb5pd said:
A month or so back, I called Ruger CustServ to order a grip locator for my .41 Redhawk.

Talked to Gil and had a great visit while he was looking up the part number. I told him that I bought the Redhawk used with Hogue grips, and had a pair of Buffalo Horn from Eagle on the way.

We went throught the shipping address process and he basically said "it's on us, enjoy your new grips".

After hanging up the phone, I went straight to Ruger's website and sent a message to the CEO thanking him for the service and excellent staff.

http://ruger.com/resources/tellTheCEO.html

Done!

rooger

Single-Sixer
I want to jump on this bandwagon and say my experiences with Ruger customer support have been excellent.