XR3 NM blued steel grip frame SOLD

Help Support Ruger Forum:

For Sale, a New Vaquero XR3 style blued steel grip frame. Frame is excellent mint condition, grips have some slight handling marks. This will fit all models of NEW MODEL Ruger single actions - New Vaqueros, Old Vaqueros, Blackhawks, and Single Sixes. If you don't like the XR-3 RED grip frame and instead like the smaller Colt style grip frame this is your answer. Includes the plunger and spring and non locking spring block. Asking $150 shipped. I accept USPS or Walmart money orders for mailed payments, or Zelle money transfer. ZELLE is FREE and safe and easy to use, and they don't ask any nosy questions as to what the money is being sent for. There is NO REASON any gun owner should still be using PayPal! You can download the ZELLE app on your phone only takes a couple of minutes, or you can sign up online: https://www.zellepay.com/

Attachments

• IMG_20221119_142224.jpg
    IMG_20221119_142224.jpg
    698.4 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_20221119_142211.jpg
    IMG_20221119_142211.jpg
    820.5 KB · Views: 70
Last edited:
For Sale, a New Vaquero XR3 style blued steel grip frame. Frame is excellent mint condition, grips have some slight handling marks. This will fit all models of NEW MODEL Ruger single actions - New Vaqueros, Old Vaqueros, Blackhawks, and Single Sixes. If you don't like the XR-3 RED grip frame and instead like the smaller Colt style grip frame this is your answer. Includes the plunger and spring and non locking spring block. Asking $150 shipped. I accept USPS or Walmart money orders for mailed payments, or Zelle money transfer. ZELLE is FREE and safe and easy to use, and they don't ask any nosy questions as to what the money is being sent for. There is NO REASON any gun owner should still be using PayPal! You can download the ZELLE app on your phone only takes a couple of minutes, or you can sign up online: https://www.zellepay.com/
Good morning Slim,
"I will take it", please advise info for ZELLE payment. Thank you sir. I will be flying toTexas today so bear with me on response times. I appreciate the parts. Just what I needed for a blued fixed sight single six just acquired! Sergeant206