XIT WINDMILL-REVISITED

Help Support Ruger Forum:

doccash

Buckeye
IDK how many hundreds of images I have taken of this old watchdog of our countryside over the years. No two of them have been alike yet. Dr.C

David Bradshaw

Blackhawk
Luminosity defines beauty of the digital screen. Other than from oil paint applied by the most knowing hand, seldom accorded a man made image on the two dimensional plane. This luminosity puts us closer to the real thing, and Doc Cash does it with this image.
David Bradshaw

Shadow

Single-Sixer
I'm glad (as are many others) to see you posting pics again. Your "Windmill" images are always stunning, however this particular image has such great visual impact that it has now become one of my favorites.

Keep 'em coming Doc !

JR

gunsbam69

Hunter
This is one of my favorite ones so far of the old windmill. Clouds really showed off the light on this one. Good shot.

Put

Single-Sixer
The XIT. That stands for 10 in Texas. The largest ranch in Texas history. Covered 10 counties in the panhandle. The sale of the land by the state paid for the state capital building in Austin. When the ranch was broken up, my great grandfather bought the lower third of it. The Escarbada. That windmill has some history.