WTS-SP101 327 - SOLD

Help Support Ruger Forum:

With the sudden passing of a family member this last week we are going to be listing a number of guns to help with the upcoming care facility costs for the surviving spouse. Rather than flood the site I will list the guns in batches of 4-6 and will only list the next gun once someone has committed to buy one of the posted guns. If mods want this handled differently, please contact me via PM so I stay in compliance with forum guidelines.

IF you want one of the guns you must state "I will take the ---" and follow with a confirming PM. All payments must be in Postal Money orders and payment must be accompanied by a valid FFL where the gun is to be shipped to. Due to the volume of guns to be sold, all transactions must be consistent with the Postal Money order and copy of the FFL accompanying the payment. No emailing the FFL, no asking about cash or personal checks or any other deviations to the above. The prices shown include shipping via UPS with standard insurance. If you want additional insurance then pm me and we will come up with the additional amount.

Thank you for helping out in an unfortunate situation.

Robb

The first gun is one of the hard to find Ruger Single Sevens in 327. It is NIB as far as I can tell and it comes with everything you see in the ad. Box, factory fired case, owners manual and lock are all included. there is one pencil eraser size hole in one edge of the box where it looks like something was pushed against it. The shipped price is $925 Now $895 shipped. SOLD
xM6xb44.jpg

6kK6Tq2.jpg

Ts77bjz.jpg

AtsWE5I.jpg

dh7yXxE.jpg

n1z9T9S.jpg

pfVsKQ2.jpg

Next up is one of the SP101 guns in 327 as well. $800 shipped. Now $775 shipped. NOW $700 SHIPPED
0NaLJir.jpg

BFRZf6E.jpg

knRefq3.jpg

PPNtaMZ.jpg

The next two will be in the next post.

Last edited: