WTS: Random rifles and handguns

Help Support Ruger Forum:

led

Single-Sixer
1. NEF HandiRifle in .223, this one is the heavy barrel version. Excellent overall with a Pentax 3-9x40. This one will shoot quarter sized groups with good handloads. I've got a bunch of chronograph data for this rifle if someone is interested. $450 shipped to your FFL.

2. Enfield No2Mk1 in 38 S&W. Very good overall condition with great lockup and a bright shiny bore. I don't know the vintage of this one since I'm not really into English weapons. I was told it was WWII vintage when I got it. This one comes with 50 once fired cases. SOLD

3. Enfield 2a1 in 7.62x51. Very good overall with a shiny bright bore. This one is interesting as it has very tight head spacing. It almost won't close on a .308 go gauge. From what I've been told most of the Indian .308 cal enfields have loose head spacing. I've fired this one and it shoots well. I installed an aftermarket trigger. It will also come with the original factory trigger. $600 shipped to your FFL.

4. Ruger 77 Mark II heavy barrel in .223. Excellent overall, includes rings. $1000 shipped to your FFL.

PM me if you want pictures. First "I'll take it" gets it.

Thanks,
Stephen

foxtrapper

Blackhawk
I have the same nef heavy barrel 223 .Folks won't believe the accuracy of that rifle ,absolutely amazing! Good luck with your sale!