WTS Pair of Original, near Mint PC9 & PC4 Carbines **SPF**

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Poncho53

Blackhawk
***SPF***

Up for sale are a pair of extremely nice and very clean Original PC9 & PC4 Carbines both dating to 1996 with the original Ghost Ring Sights. I'm the second owner and have not shot these and it doesn't appear as though the original owner did either. Not looking to separate the pair. $1400 shipped from my FFL to yours. (My FFL charges $45 each). Located in Illinois.

The PC9 comes with the following:
(4) Factory Ruger 15rd Magazines
(3) Factory Ruger 10rd Magazines
(2) Loading Assist devices
(1) 2-Point Nylon Sling
(1) Gould and Goodrich Dual Buttstock Magazine Carrier
(1) Shortened Allen Gun Sock

The PC4 comes with the following:
(2) Factory Ruger 11rd Magazines Marked "Law Enforcement Use Only"
(1) Loading Assist Device
(1) 3 Point Nylon Sling
(1) Gould and Goodrich Dual Buttstock Magazine Carrier
(1) Shortened Allen Gun Sock

https://ibb.co/1QCfjJ3

*** See link above or scroll down below for pics***

Three50seven

Buckeye
Pretty good deal here, I gave $750 for my PC9 last Spring and was happy to do it. Wish mine had the peep sight too!

Now that these are spoken for, I will clutter the thread just a bit...

I've owned a number of these original PC9's and PC4's. They are absolutely great little guns.

For the longest time, I stopped shooting mine, as they became scarce when they were discontinued. I created a safe queen of the one PC40 that remains.

Now that the newer PCC's are available, I have one of those also that I actually shoot, but my preference is still the original PC, if for no other reason, the aperture sight, if so equipped, is where it belongs.

Originally, my very favorable reviews indicated these guns are accurate, the recoil is gentle, the muzzle report is tolerable, and they run remarkably clean. 8)

Good catch. :mrgreen: