WTS- NM Blackhawk 30 Carbine

Help Support Ruger Forum:

This is one of the nicest New Model Blackhawks I have seen in a long time. I looks like the screws have never been touched and there is only the faintest of turn lines. The gun also comes with 2 1/2 boxes of factory ammo and a couple dozen once fired empties all included in the price of the gun. The shipped price of the gun from my FFL to the buyers FFL $695 and this includes the shipping of the ammo separately by common carrier directly to the buyer. I have no problem doing 50% down and the balance in 30 days for a shipped price of $725. The first "I will take it" followed by a PM gets it headed their way. Payment to be in the form of USPS Money Order and the FFL needs to accompany the payment.

Thank you for looking,

Robb
vaVSgWt.jpg

hYYEf9p.jpg

OMaihC9.jpg

Md5ZdOy.jpg

YbEc3U1.jpg

contender

Ruger Guru
Uhh Robb,,,, you posted a picture of the close-up of a serial number. That picture is not a .30 carbine serial, and it appears to be a 3-screw gun. You pulled the wrong picture for the .30 carbine serial! :D

I have been asked if there was a box and paperwork with the gun and there is not. Also, I am not the original owner, I bought it from a family member. Here are a few more pictures to show the condition of the gun.

Also, remember the prices show include over two boxes of factory ammo plus brass!
F3vWTRL.jpg

tNqlZWj.jpg

oexQDou.jpg

UBVPSy0.jpg

VMKXYv6.jpg

KfSS2Eo.jpg

v6s9JA2.jpg

vNzsiP5.jpg

As you can see, even the grip emblems still have all their paint on them and it appears that the screws have never been turned or messed with.

Last edited: