WTS***Nice Clean Once Fired 9mm Brass***

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I currently have 10 bags of 1050 pieces per bag (by weight) of some really nice once fired 9mm brass. A local retired guy gets it from a LE range, sorts out any bad pieces and cleans it up real nice. Not sure if he wet or dry tumbles but it is cleaner and shinier than I can get with corncob media. I can fit 3 bags into a flat rate box or can hand deliver to the show in Idaho this saturday.

$30 per bag if picked up near me, or at the Nampa show on saturday.

$110 for 3 bags shipped via flat rate box.

I am leaving early to drive to Idaho on thursday, and will have no computer access until I get home on sunday.

If you want some at the show, find me hanging around the Ruger displays or leave a number with one of the crew and I'll check in with them and call you. I plan to be at the show most of the day.

If you want some shipped, leave me a PM and I'll get back to you on sunday or monday.

My guy seems to have an endless supply, so I can get more, but he only works at his own pace.

I'll take three bags for $110 shipped to Oklahoma. For that price I won't have to crawl around in the grass looking for brass.

Now if we could ever get decent prices on small pistol primers!

Those guys that send PM's, thanks for being patient while I was over to Idaho for the show. Great show with lots of nice Ruger's on display. If you missed out this year, make plans too come for the show or do a display next year. Great bunch of Ruger displays---check the collectors section for photos. One of the guys should get some pics posted this week if not already.

I have 3 more bags of this to sell. Let me know if you would like some.

Last edited: