WTS: NIB Charter Arms Bulldog .44 Special w/New grips and new IWB Holster

Help Support Ruger Forum:

magnum314

Bearcat
Just as the title states...selling a brand new in the box unfired Charter Arms Bulldog in .44 special caliber. I purchased this a a standard double action revolver with hammer, then also ordered from CA the congealed hammer and converted it to DAO. I will include the original hammer as well if you want to swap it back out. I also ordered a set of new wood Charter Arms original grips (much better to conceal and a much better feel than rubber, at least for me) but I will include the original rubber grips as well. And lastly, I am including a brand new Side Guard Quick Clip IWB holster (RH) which was $65 plus shipping.

Sorry, I wont ship to AK or HI, or states where this is prohibited. You are responsible for knowing your local laws. It will ship form my FFL to yours, so my FFL will need a copy of your FFL's license (emailed is fine). If you are an Indiana resident and somewhat local to North-Central Indiana, we can arrange a meet and you can pick up in person. I also have some .44 special ammo I can add to the deal for a local pick up.

Selling the package and wont separate (a perfect big bore EDC set up) for $459. Shipping will be $35 for CONUS.

Attachments

• CA1.jpg
    CA1.jpg
    117.4 KB · Views: 118
  • CA2.jpg
    CA2.jpg
    121.7 KB · Views: 122
  • CA3.jpg
    CA3.jpg
    83.3 KB · Views: 102
  • CA4.jpg
    CA4.jpg