WTS: Modified Mark II and 4 Glock 21 (.45 acp) mags

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Selling a modified stainless receiver/barrel Mark II, 6" tapered barrel, adjustable sight, Hogue finger groove grips (also have the originals), 1 magazine. This was put together from parts I had accumulated over the years. The barrel and receiver came to me in this configuration. I Cerakoted the frame and bolt. All parts were in like new condition when I built it. No box or papers.

$400 shipped (with insurance) to anywhere in the US that it is legal to own. USPS Money Order preferred, personal check we will discuss. First "I'll take it" followed by a message to set things up gets it.

DSCN1141.JPG

DSCN1148.JPG

DSCN1154.JPG

Have 4 - 13 rnd magazines for a Glock 21 (.45ACP) for sale. $90 for all, price includes shipping/insurance anywhere in the US that these are legal to own. Post you want them then send me a message to finlize the deal.

I was informed that the magazine on the far right is a pre-ban magazine and as such probably worth more. But, at this time, I will honor the price I set. If not sold in 2 weeks they will get advertised elsewhere (probably at a higher price once I do some research).

Attachments

• IMG_0225.JPG
    IMG_0225.JPG
    2.3 MB · Views: 145
Last edited:
Ron
The Ruger pistol looks like a 6" barreled non-target model with an adjustable sight added, the barrel looks a little too thin to be a target model, can you confirm barrel length please.

Thank you.

Last edited:
Yep, my bad, a 6" bbl, don't know what I was thinking. I got the barrel/receiver a couple of years ago as a complete assembly with the sight mods already in place.

I changed the ad so people won't think I'm trying to scam them. Glad you set me straight.

Last edited:

Latest posts