WTS - Lots of quality knives

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cubrock

Blackhawk
WTS the following knives. These are what is left from a big listing on a local board (hoping to save the shipping hassle) and have just copied the ads here. The Randall was an afterthought. It has not been for sale before now. Likewise on the Hinderer and DKD - I have listed them here and one other site today. All that is to explain why some of them talk about price reductions already. :) The bottom line is that the prices listed are the bottom line, plus shipping costs. Please email me with any questions. Thanks for looking!

[email protected]

1. DKD Phantom Swing-guard. ATS-34 steel. 5" blade, 11.25" overall. Scarce pre-production knife and so marked on the blade. Extremely fast and solid open. Extremely nice condition. Comes with a faux leather pocket sleeve. DKD is long out of business and didn't produce a whole lot of these before they went under, so they are tough to find. They sold for $350 new in 2006 and typically go for well more than that now. You can have this one for that same price plus shipping.

dkdrtopen.jpg

dkdleftopen.jpg

dkdrtclosed.jpg

dkdleftclosed.jpg

2. Rick Hinderer Gen III XM-18 3.5. 3.5" blade, 8.25" overall. Specs are at the link below. This one has titanium and black G10 scales. This is the nicest folder I have ever owned, bar none. Very fast to flip open. Locks up with no movement whatsoever. Perfect balance and size. I bought it a good while ago to use as my EDC, but I could never bring myself to carry a knife that cost more than most of my carry guns. Far too easy to lose a knife, despite the excellent gripping clip on the body. Hinderer knives are very hard to come by through normal channels, as he prioritizes military/LEO/emergency personnel orders, then the rest goes to dealers. It is not at all uncommon to see an extremely nice used XM-18 sell for well over $1000 (I'm talking money changing hands, not pie in the sky knife dealer prices). The cheapest I've found one was for $750 and it was gone in an instant. You can have this one for $700 plus shipping.

http://www.rickhindererknives.com/rick-hinderer-knives/xm-folding-knives/

hindererleft.jpg

hindererrt.jpg

3. REDUCED TO $100 FTF OR PLUS SHIPPING....Benchmade TSEK 805 SBT. Long discontinued model. No box, papers, or clip, although Benchmade will send you a clip. Excellent condition with very little use and just a tiny bit of wear on high edges. Opens fast and locks up rock-solid. $120 face to face or plus shipping.

http://www.benchmade.com/products/805

benchmade805left.jpg

4. REDUCED TO $105 FTF OR PLUS SHIPPING....Benchmade Gravitator 425 SBK. Snody design. Another discontinued model. No box, papers, or clip. This one looks like new. Opens fast and easily and locks up rock-solid. $125 face to face or plus shipping.

http://www.benchmade.com/products/425

benchmade425left.jpg

5. REDUCED TO $100 FTF OR PLUS SHIPPING....Benchmade Apparition 670 S. Spring assisted open. Looks like new. $120 face to face or plus shipping.

http://www.benchmade.com/products/670

benchmade670left.jpg

benchmade670spine.jpg

6. REDUCED TO $125 FTF OR PLUS SHIPPING....Kershaw Ken Onion Bump 1590BL. Spring assisted open. Very fast. Excellent condition - nearly new. S30V steel. Made in 9/2003. No box or papers, but has clip. Titanium scales. They made a very limited number of these. This one is serial # 63. Great knife that often goes well over $200 on ebay. You can have this one for $165.

kershaw1590blrt.jpg

kershaw1590bl.jpg

kershaw1590blmodelno.jpg

7. REDUCED TO $125 FTF OR PLUS SHIPPING....Benchmade H&K 14905SBT auto-opener. #88 of 250 made. 154CM steel. No box or clip. Excellent condition with just a bit of high edge wear. Looks almost new, but not quite. Great carry knife. Retail on these when they were available was $245. You can have this one for $165.

benchmadehkautoaxisleft.jpg

benchmadehkautoaxisrt.jpg

8. SOLD PF....Group of four Italian-made stilettos. Local knife guy told me these go for $100 and up, depending on the maker. One of the makers he said usually brings over $200. I paid much, much less than that for them and since I'm getting out of accumulating auto openers, want to make someone a deal. All in excellent condition with strong springs. $165 for all four plus shipping.

italianknives1.jpg

italianknives2.jpg

italianknives3.jpg

italianknivesricassos.jpg

italianknivesdamascus.jpg

9. Early 50s Randall Model 3-6 with Heiser sheath. Traded into it with the intention of using it. Have been lambasted by Randall collectors in several states for daring to dream of so doing, given its collectible status. It is 100% correct, including the stone. A dealer offered me $500 for it on the spot, then upped his offer to $550 when I told him I wasn't selling. Got another $550 offer right away as well. I still am tempted to carry and use it, but need to simplify and pay some end-of-year business expenses to make next year a bit easier. I saw one like it, but in poorer shape (and with a name on the blade) sell (money changed hands) for $950 several months ago. You can have this one for $700 plus shipping.

randall3-6insheath.jpg

randall3-6insheathback.jpg

randall3-6rt.jpg

randall3-6left.jpg

randall3-6insheathhandle.jpg

randall3-6sheathmarkings.jpg

randall3-6leftgrip.jpg

randall3-6leftbalde.jpg

randall3-6rtblade.jpg

randall3-6stone.jpg

randall3-6stonemarkings.jpg

wildwillalaska

Single-Sixer
Steve,

Some really cool steel. Wish we could own the auto's in Alaska--I would be all over them. Really miffs me that folks in the republic of Cali can own/posses these and we cannot.

Latest posts