WTS - Knives and more knives...nifty, neat, and well....

Help Support Ruger Forum:

cubrock

Blackhawk
couldn't think of another good alliteration word.

I am downsizing my knives. Seems I've done this a few times before. Prices are firm and are plus shipping. Flat Rate Priority Mail will be the best option and I'll do the best I can by you. Insurance is extra. Paypal is okay if you cover the fees (nominally 3.5%). Please email or PM me with any questions. First definite "I'll Take It" gets it. Will add more to this thread shortly. Thank you for looking!

[email protected]

3. SOLD....REDUCED TO $110 PLUS SHIPPING....Hubertus auto opener. Made in Germany. Fast opener and positive lock. A tiny bit of sideplay, but no front to back. Stag scales. Really nice knife. Not sure if it was ever carried (I didn't). Has some minor casting flaws in the metal part of the handle, but that is about the only thing not to love. Another bargain at $125 plus shipping.

7. SOLD PF....REDUCED TO $45 PLUS SHIPPING....Benchmade Ambush. Long discontinued model that is prized as an affordable Benchmade using knife. Excellent condition - looks almost new. Belongs to my son, who saw me listing knives and asked me to list this one so he can buy something else (he is 13 and a real knife nut). This model was made in Taiwan, but is still the quality you expect from a Benchmade. It was a product they brought out to compete with CRKT and some other Taiwanese knives. Very nice heft and lock-up. AUS 8 steel. Plenty sharp, but could be made sharper if you wanted. I think it still has the factory edge. My son bought it from the same estate I bought some of these really nice ones from. $50 plus shipping.

8. SOLD PF.....REDUCED TO $45 PLUS SHIPPING....Benchmade 845. Has an 840 box that has been penned over. I suspect it was a dealer error. Came from the same estate I've mentioned . I'm not sure it has ever been carried or used. Only a little bit of edge wear on the clip. $50 plus shipping.

11. REDUCED TO $40 PLUS SHIPPING....Camillus single blade folder. Turquoise and mother of pearl handle inlays. In a Camillus Sword brand box, but the blade isn't sword brand marked. 4" closed. 7 1/16" open. Very solid lock-up. Honestly don't know much about this one, other than Sword Brand was a line of collectible knives Camillus made from at least as far back as the early 60s into at least the 1990s. Nice knife. Has a few marks from being opened and closed, but otherwise looks pretty much new. After I took these pics, the elastic straps (which were pretty fragile from age) broke off the metal retaining clips under the box liner. They are still in the box and could probably be reattached if you wanted. $50 plus shipping.

12. REDUCED TO $50 PLUS SHIPPING....The Doctors folder set by Frost. Made in Japan back when Frost still made good knives. Uncarried and unused. All knives serialed 2003. Mother of pearl, abalone, bone, and stag scales. Priced well below market at $60 plus shipping.

13. PULLED....REDUCED TO $125 PLUS SHIPPING....Victorinox Mauser knife. Unused in the box. Outside of box has a couple small dings. Inside of box has a small light stains from the oil on the blade. Has the correct Mauser marked manual (which isn't obvious in the pics, since it blends in with the box) and Victorinox insert. I bought it to use, as these were a one-time commercial run of the knife Victorinox used to make for the West German military. I never used it and they got collectible, so I won't use it now. Very neat knife. Priced below the usual ebay selling price at $150 plus shipping.

15. PULLED....REDUCED TO $190 PLUS SHIPPING....David Yellowhorse custom Buck 112. Yellowhorse calls this design "The Mustang." Buck called it "The Horse." Has turquoise, red coral, black jett, desert ironwood, and brass scales. Really attractive knife. Has the original wooden case and cardboard sleeve. Only real detractors, if you can call them that, are some very fine scratches at the base of the blade from folding. Yellowhorse sells these new for over $250. You can have this one for $200 plus shipping.

SOLD ITEMS

1. SOLD PF.....Benchmade 940 Osborne. I bought this from the estate of the original owner. Most of his knives were never carried and he kept them in very nice shape. Can't tell if this one has been carried. Has a little high edge wear on the clip, but that can happen in the box. Otherwise, it looks practically new. The streaks on the blade in the pics are just oil. The family lost the box after he passed. Really nice carry knife. Priced right at $125 plus shipping.

2. SOLD PF.....Blackjack Trail Guide. Original made in Effingham, IL - not one of the newer ones. Tough knife to find anymore. Very similar to a Randall Model 23. 4 5/8" blade. 9" overall. A2 tool steel. Has some verdigris and tarnish on the brass, but very, very nice. A steal at $150 plus shipping.

4. SOLD PF.....Blackjack Mamba. Older one made in Japan. Scarce stag scales. Tight lock-up. Blade is 3 1/4". Overall 7 5/8". Really nice condition and another tough one to find. And another bargain for, you guessed it, $125 plus shipping.

5. SOLD PF.....Mikov auto opener. Made in Czechoslovakia. Stag scales. False edge on spine of knife is beveled but not sharpened. Very nice condition. 4" blade, 8 3/4" overall. $60 plus shipping.

6. SOLD PF.....Very scarce knife that doesn't come on the market that often. One of 500 Carlos Hathcock commemorative knives made in 1991. Product number 1009CH. In the original box with original sheath. Box has some light marks and staining and a couple small spots where the outer paper has torn, but is in solid shape and still very nice. Knife has been stored in vapor paper for many years inside the box. Factory edge. Has a couple spots of some very light staining - so light I hesitate to mention it. See the pics. I had to manipulate the light and zoom in to get it to show. The sheath looks like a new sheath that has been handled some and had a knife stored on it for over 20 years. In other words, pretty much new, but with a couple light marks and dings. Very hard knife to come by. $310 plus shipping. Paypal fine at +3%.

9. SOLD PF.....Benchmade 3500S auto opener. Couple of tiny pinprick marks in the handle finish and tiny bit of wear on the clip. Not sure it was ever used. $135 plus shipping.

10. SOLD PF.....Benchmade 9500 Mini Stryker auto. Little bit of wear on the clip and clip screws. Otherwise, I can't tell that it has been used. $135 plus shipping.

14. SOLD PF....REDUCED TO $40 PLUS SHIPPING....Bismarck straight razor. I think it was made after DOVO bought Bismarck, as the packaging is plastic. Unused. Blade has a tiny nick in it where it has contacted the celluloid scale on closing. That scale has corresponding marks in it from the blade. These sell for $150-$200 new. Because of the nick, I'll blow this one out at $50 plus shipping so you get a good deal even if you have to pay someone to hone it.

cubrock

Blackhawk
Ooh - "novel" is great! I'll have more to post later. Dealing with a roof leak. Trying to get it taken care of before the tropical storm hits this weekend.

cubrock

Blackhawk
Sorry for an early bump. Added some more. Didn't realize I had this many. Have some Schrades to list, too, but I'll put them in their own thread. This one got much longer than I expected.

GA Cracker

Blackhawk
Cubrock, I will take #14 Bismarck Straight Razor for $46.00 shipped if you accept cash.