Wts in ME: Reloading dies.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

medicdave

Blackhawk
Looking to move some leather and dies I'm not going to use. Your choice of holster for $35 shipped, rifle dies for $25 shipped with exception of Redding three die set for $45. Buyers of multiple items can expect some knocked off for making my life easier. Payment by PayPal preferred, but a USPS money order to my brother who will handle shipping is just as good. First I'll take it posted in the thread followed up by a pm takes the cake. Dies are cross posted so please don't be upset if they've sold elsewhere. I'll do my best to keep the thread updated. Pictures of dies availible if needed.

The bearcat holsters are by HC leather in the three persons style unlined all right handed. Don't believe these will fit the adjustable sighted version, but never tried it with one either. One crossdraw with strap never carried, one strong side with strap never carried, and one strong side with hammer thong lightly used. Very very nice holsters. SOLD

Strong side strap.

Strong side thong

Rh cross draw strap

Single six holster with no makers mark for a 9.5" barrel, right hand draw, black floral carved with natural leather lining. Bought it for my father and failed to notice it wasn't for a lefty. Very nice with accent stitching as well as floral carving. SOLD

RCBS full length die sets in

.17 Remington
.222 Remington
.22-250 Remington
.260 Remington
7mm Remington Mag SOLD
.280 Remington
7mm Shooting Times Western
.338 Winchester Magnum
.257 Weatherby SOLD
.270 Weatherby SOLD
.300 Weatherby

Lee Collet and full Length set

.308 Winchester

Redding FL sizer, Neck sizer, and seater set $45 shipped.

.340 Weatherby SOLD