SOLD***** Cold Steel 37C Recon Scout

Help Support Ruger Forum:

I've got a Cold Steel #37C Recon Scout, (Carbon Steel) that's NIB. I don't believe it's still made.
I don't do pictures but can take photos if someone is interested. PM me you phone number or email.
Looking for $300 I don't take credit cards, or any of the other fancy cards. Postal Money order or if we've done business before a check will work. That leaves a lot of room, as I've done business with a lot of folks over the years.
On the box it says Exclusive Carbon V* Steel. I've probably had it for 10 or 15 years. Found it in a box that I didn't know what was in it. Gotta get lucky once in a while.

If you have questions please pm me.

Price Reduction to $250.00 Shipped TYD.

Last edited:
I've got a Cold Steel #37C Recon Scout, (Carbon Steel) that's NIB. I don't believe it's still made.
I don't do pictures but can take photos if someone is interested. PM me you phone number or email.
Looking for $300 I don't take credit cards, or any of the other fancy cards. Postal Money order or if we've done business before a check will work. That leaves a lot of room, as I've done business with a lot of folks over the years.
On the box it says Exclusive Carbon V* Steel. I've probably had it for 10 or 15 years. Found it in a box that I didn't know what was in it. Gotta get lucky once in a while.

If you have questions please pm me.

Price Reduction to $250.00 Shipped TYD.
I thought I would post this picture of mine for you to show what you are selling. I really like mine and it is certainly one heavy duty honkin knife.
20220903_075408.jpg

I appreciate Sharpblade posting the picture but that's not exactly what it looks like. PM me your phone number or email and I can text you some pictures. I don't want anyone misled.
I apologize if I messed anything up. I believe it the same knife but yours is black with a different steel. I was just trying to help you with the sale. Sorry

G2

Hunter
It's all good, the knife is going to make a EXCELLENT Christmas present for my son who is absolutely impossible to buy for.
Thanks BPJ for the knife and sharpblade7777 for the help.