For Sale WTS “old” Ruger Vaqueros

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Urker53

Bearcat
I have 2 Ruger Vaqueros I'm interested in selling.
#1Ruger Vaquero 45LC Stainless 3.75" barrel
Used Ruger Vaquero 45 LC. This is the full size frame Vaquero not the small frame "new Vaquero". less than 100 rnds down the pipe. Stainless steel finish. Gun is in good working order. Slight marring on the muzzle.

#2Ruger Vaquero 45LC "Case Hardened" 3.75" barrel
Unfired but used Ruger Vaquero 45lc. This is the full size frame Vaquero not the small frame "new Vaquero". The original finish was "case hardened". It unfortunately grew unwanted "patina". The patina was only on the frame. It has been cleaned, smoothed and oiled and is in good working order.

I've had these since 2005. I have both cases. I have more pics if needed. I don't really know what these are worth. New online it says $1029 but nowhere has them in stock. Asking $850 each plus shipping or both for $1600 shipped. Must ship to FFL.
IMG_8329.jpeg
IMG_8336.jpeg

Last edited:

hittman

Staff member
Good luck with your sale!

Please add AZ to your location of Tucson if that's the state you're in.
You must list a price, no offers or auctions allowed.

1. Post an asking price, period. No Auctions, No Links to Auctions. (Simply use the new Auction Section for these items.) Items offered for trade should have a reasonable dollar value posted.
  2. Your state of residence must be included in your profile. Posts without a state listed will be deleted.

hittman

Staff member
Hi, is this allowed? I don't want to get kicked off the forum. I'm new so I don't know.
This below is from the rules ….. trade, barter, etc is between you and your fellow member.

Sell and buy at your own risk...There have been several reports of a scam artist wanting to send payments to a Nigerian email scam. Use common sense and follow up with your buyer and seller. If it sounds too good to be true it probably is. We suggest strongly that if you do sell anything of value or transact a firearm you contact the person directly before you proceed.