WTB/WTT for an OM .45LC - 4 5/8" shooter preferred

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Angryman

Bearcat
Hey guys,

I'm looking for an OM .45LC - 4 5/8". Shooter preferred. I have several items that might interest someone as far a trade.

-- Thunder Ranch model 22-4 .45acp - I had the keyhole lock removed and filled in with a black delrin insert from the S&W forum. The inserts are great! I still have the original parts of course......In addition, I had a Bowen lanyard ring installed on the bottom of the grip frame. May seem silly to some, but I did this to make myself an "Indie" gun. I always loved Indian Jones in the first one. LOL
Anyway, I think it looks great and never planned to part with it. It will come with everything it shipped with complete package, as well as a bunch of Wilson moon clips that I bought.

-- Colt XSE Govt Model .45 - shows some wear on the bluing cause it's my carry gun. But it hasn't seen more than 300 rounds. I just have too many shooters in the rotation. Beautiful and reliable .45 - I just paid $1200 for it (brand new)

That's about it for now, though there is some other stuff. I thought those were interesting.

I can email or post some pics, I just can't until I get off work.
I appreciate any help you can offer.
I prefer dealing with you guys on the Ruger Form. Just seem to be a better class of people.

best regards,
Paul