WTB - Trigger guard assembly for Savage 23 B or C (late model)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Need a trigger guard assembly for 32-20 Model 23C which is same as 23B in 25-20; the one for 23A in 22LR will not work and not sure about the 23D for 22 Hornet. Has to be the later style with rectangular magazine cut out; NOT the earlier one where the magazine is rounded on the front (I have that one and not enough metal near the front for alteration to be squared). Condition not too important as it can be reblued or Cerakoted to look fine. Price and condition please to Maine. Thanks.

Thank you for the effort on my behalf. They do not have the right one. The one they have is for the rounded front "cheese grater" magazine rather than the one with the rectangular profile. I have one of those and there is not enough metal to allow opening it up to square at the front. I confess I did not call Numrich to ask if they have one. Again, thanks for your help.

My apologies ! It seems they have one listed as the new style for a 23 D. I will try that. The image looks fine and I can open it up if there is enough extra metal. Thanks again for waking me up.

I havent dealt with them in a while but the use to be very helpfull on the phone thier a little over an hour from here so we would drive over there with a list for our projects but they closed up the counter service

Good Luck Gramps