WTB - Ruger Beacat, Stainless with adj. sights

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Swamper

Bearcat
Friends,

I am hoping that someone has a stainless Ruger Bearcat with adjustable sights that you might be willing to sell. I have and frequently use my fixed sighted Bearcat. But my old eyes and declining patience with fixed sights motivates me to buy a new gun. If you have any interest, just PM me.

Swamper

Swamper

Bearcat
Richard,

I have responded twice to your email, both times committing to the purchase of the gun on your terms. Have you not received the emails? As I mentioned in the last email, feel free to call me but my commitment to purchase stands, based on your terms. If you will simple forward your address, I will happily send you the funds.

Swamper

Swamper I am very sorry but no I have not receive anything from you other that first email , I just went back and looked in both the trash and spam folder also and nothing there , so I don't know whats going on with that , Like I said in my first email Centurylink had just update the email and changed a bunch of stuff , so who knows ,,, any ways I will message you my info thru the forum and we can go from there
Thanks for reaching out
Richard

Swamper

Bearcat
Richard, I received your recent email and have mailed the funds to the address provided. Thank you for sending that. I have also sent you a mutual email, pairing you with my dealer, requesting he provide you a copy of his FFL.

Sincerely,

Swamper

Yes Sir that one I received, You can let your FFL guy know that if he wants to try emailing me the copy of his license that would be fine , I can print it on my end , if he wants to just mailed it that's ok too .
Richard