WTB or trade for 44spl brass

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Did you already check with all the big supply stores and they're all out? Seems like someone on this forum was recently selling brass by the hundreds. How much do you need for either (Spl vs Mag), and are you okay with once-fired?

willicd76

Bearcat
I have one final thought on the .41 Mg.

I think one of the redeeming qualities to the .41 Mg. over the .44 Mg. is that it is just enough less punishing to the shooter and to the frame of the gun, that it is to be preferred in some cases over the 44.

It is indeed easier to shoot well and the thrust generated by the 41 is about 9% less than the 44 given 40K loads in both. (think S&W N frame here)

In the meantime it will kill just about anything that the 44 might be used for. Now I know, the 41 may not be a great grizzly gun, but when you get right down to it, neither is the 44.

Did you already check with all the big supply stores and they're all out? Seems like someone on this forum was recently selling brass by the hundreds. How much do you need for either (Spl vs Mag), and are you okay with once-fired?
Ive looked around a little. ONCE fired is just fine. Im not desperate for brass as i do have some.