WTB - 99/44 Deerfield

Help Support Ruger Forum:

joihan777

Bearcat
Hello, I've decided a .44 Rem.Magnum semi-automatic carbine is closest to what I need. I prefer the magazine fed 2000-2006 99/44 Deerfield, as opposed to the 70's Deerstalker.
I've no luck looking online!

If anyone wishes to part with theirs, please let me know.

Many thanks,
Johann
Elk Grove, CA

ruger_deerfield.gif

joihan777

Bearcat
Thanks for the responses! I realized I need to wait a bit on cash purchases as I had a recent injury. Likely, I'll be back on the 'hunt' for a 99/44 Deerfield in a month or two. =(

SteelShooter

Single-Sixer
Wanted to thank Lovemydals for the opportunity to buy a great 99/44 Deerfield carbine, had PM'd asking if the sale fell tru to joihan777, if he'd be interesting in selling, and all worked out perfectly.

Really appreciated the opportunity to buy a great rifle, and picked it up from LGS today. Better than photos provided.

Wanted to say thank you to a great forum member

Steelshooter

lovemydals

Buckeye
SteelShooter,

Thanks for the compliments. I'm glad that you are happy with your purchase. Timing was good for me. The proceeds from this sale went to my mom in Portland OR who needed a little unexpected financial support. The Deerfield rifle was sitting in the safe not being used. So, sold it to help mom & the rifle went to a really good home. Before prepping it for shipping, I took it out to the range to see how well it shoots as requested & it functioned flawlessly. Others shot it & one of the shooters really liked it. He made me an offer, but I declined since it was already sold. Enjoy!

lmd

Latest posts