Would you consider carrying in a "murse"?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

KIR

Sparks, NV
Since I was younger and a good driver, I have always been the driver to take my mother than my wives (2) shopping. Naturally, I held their purses while they looked at things. If anyone looked at me strangely, I would just tell 'em it was my camera bag. Recently did get a Nikon camera and got a bag for it/extra batteries and transfer cord. However, I also have a Sneaky Pete case for my original LCP. I understand the newer ones have an outside pocket for a mobile.

buzzm

Bearcat
Jack Bauer bag

But what exactly is in Jack's bag? That mysterious bag has enabled Jack to single-handedly throttle the plans of an international terrorist organization with seemingly unlimited resources and manpower. After countless hours of research, I have unraveled the mystery of what Jack keeps in his jaunty over-the-shoulder number that enables him to fight a one man battle against global terrorism. Here is the invoice from Jack's bag.

* Three vials of sodium pentothal
* Chase's other arm- there is no way that Jack was unaware that Chase broke Kim's heart. Jack always gets his revenge.
* Copy of CTU Distress Codes (2004 Edition)
* Three Cruise missiles
* Four pairs of flexicuffs
* Sun Tzu's The Art of War
* Medieval Iron Maiden
* Pair of pearl-handled Colt revolvers
* Habib Marwan's heart
* Sunglasses
* Cell phone and PDA chargers
* Band-Aids
* Swiss Army knife
* Box of Powerbars
* Two Fruit Punch Gatorades
* Change of underwear
* Schematics of every building in Los Angeles
* Two claymore anti-personal mines
* Driver's License, Helicopter Pilot's License, Airplane Pilot's License, SCUBA certification card, CPR certification card, Frequent Finagler card
* Bamboo shoots (for torture)
* Branding irons (for torture)
* Three pints of type sensitive blood
* iPod
* Kim's senior portrait from high school
* Approximately 17,000 9mm bullets
* Flare gun
* Night vision goggles
* Centrum A-Zinc vitamins
* Copy of Barstool Sports
* Arab-English dictionary, Spanish-English dictionary, Farsi-English dictionary, Russian-English dictionary
* Heroin
* Mass Card for Edgar's wake
* Hit List
* Picture of him and Tony Almeida performing "Love Is a Battlefield" at CTU: Los Angeles' Annual Karaoke Christmas Party
* Business Cards
* Pepper Spray
* AK-47
* Altoids
* Gas Mask
* EpiPen
* Ticket for year long vacation, flight leaves tomorrow at 8:30 AM
As a huge "24" fan I always wanted to know what Jack carried in his bag, and know I know!! Well done!!
If you have never watched "24" you are missing the best written series of any TV show. I'm going through the series for the 3rd time now and loving every minute of it.
The concept of "24" is brilliant:
-one TV episode = 1 hour in real time (45 minutes actual TV play time)
-one TV season is 24 episodes = one 24 hour day
There are 9 TV seasons (9 days) and several movies
- never a dull moment - many twists & turns - great viewing - great action
you think you may have it figured out, but you most likely got it wrong......

Diabloman

Single-Sixer
YOU'RE RUNNING THIS POST IN THE GROUND! JEESH!
59C168AB-8765-46DE-A2DC-91F4B9674AFE.png

Ride1949

Hunter
I guess somebody cared. I see the post got removed. Maybe next time you should wait untill you sober up before you post crap like that.

Last edited:

Latest posts