Woman puts Gorilla Glue in her hair

Help Support Ruger Forum:

hpman66

Hunter
:eek: :shock:

https://www.google.com/search?q=gorilla+glue+hair&ie=UTF-8&oe=UTF-8&hl=en-us&client=safari

Snake45

Hawkeye
This is why there's a warning on lawnmowers that says "Do not use on the roof." :roll:

coach

Hunter
I’ve been using Gorilla Glue for the last couple of years. I love it. It glues most things permanently. Using it to glue anything to skin takes a special kind of idiot.

jimd441

Blackhawk
I suppose we will see a new plethora of warnings on Gorilla Glue.... Along the lines of product warnings it would seem that grand pianos should include the warning "Harmful or fatal if swallowed" and cans of Fix-a-Flat should state "Not to be used for breast augmentation"

Jim

contender

Ruger Guru
We often wonder at the stupidity of a small number of people,, who are pure Darwin Award nominees.

Yet,, sadly,, they will sue somebody,, because they made a stupid mistake,, and will NOT take any blame. (Remember the hot coffee from McDonalds.?)

LDM

Blackhawk
Now we need Pelosi, AOC, Harris, Omar, Tlaib, Feinstein, Waters, et al. to use Gorilla Glue for lipstick.

Snake45

Hawkeye
LDM said:
Now we need Pelosi, AOC, Harris, Omar, Tlaib, Feinstein, Waters, et al. to use Gorilla Glue for lipstick.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Post of the Day! :wink:

toysoldier

Hunter
I was using urethane adhesive before Gorilla Glue came on the market. It is one of several adhesives I use selectively for specific applications. None of those include keeping hair in place. Perhaps if the young woman had accepted that the hair God gave her was not intended to lie straight and flat, she would not have resorted to such a stupid act.

Snake45

Hawkeye
314Chevy said:
"Life is hard, it's harder when you are stupid" John Wayne.
I first heard this said by Fred Sanford. Was surprised years later to learn that it's a much older quote from JW. :wink:

Facebook posters are having a field day with this. ie, How about Gorilla Glue Tape for that bikini wax job? And Tik-Tok has had to publish a warning (do not do this) because some idiots did whole face hot wax treatments to remove unwanted facial hair.

Sad thing about the hair girl, she started a go fund me page and people are actually giving her money for her stupid behavior. I am also willing to bet that she leeches off the hard working people of the US.

Latest posts