Woman faces charges after close call with grizzly bear

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cholo

Staff member
Yellowstone National Park

"The Carol Stream, Illinois woman faces charges of feeding, touching, teasing, frightening or intentionally disturbing wildlife and violating closures and use limits."

It never fails! Every single time I'm around these potentially deadly animals here come the fools who creep up on them to get a selfie or some other stupid s***. It's about time charges were filed! In the Black Hills in '19 I saw 2 women put their infants on 2 wild burrows that proceeded to quickly walk away with the unsecured infants on top, the mothers absolutely horrified chasing after them. They both had identical wild eyed grins on their faced like: Wow! That was a close one HEHE! :roll:

I hope the authorities make an example out of this clown. Make it hurt, really hurt.

Video in the link. There's no need to watch the video at the top in the link.

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/yellowstone-national-park-grizzly-woman-charges/?fbclid=IwAR2s-aqEylW0kDcYIQ4rdZqjiTOfcoDl8Rl5a3V6ZebWsshG4Fs-J634K6E

375hh1973

Single-Sixer
FYI those bisons in North Dakota that look friendly...aren't

Don't ask me how I know

:roll: :roll: :oops:

jimd441

Blackhawk
I know what you mean about the fools and dangerous animals, and then there are those who are terrified of a mouse in the house...

Jim

I'm always reminded of the Saturday Night Live skit where Dan Aykroyd is being interview for writing a book about something like what his family did on their vacation and he is discussing his experience about feeding a Grizzly Bear marshmallows with his lips .. and his face is all mangled.....

You can't fix stupid.......

Dave P. said:
Other than the fact it would later end badly for the bear I'd rather
see the bear make some examples.
Dave

Sometimes it happens . . .

https://news.yahoo.com/brown-bear-attacked-group-campers-085357536.html?fr=sycsrp_catchall

And of course, it did end badly for the bear.

:shock:

Thumbcocker

Blackhawk
A co-worker of mine told me about seeing a woman at Yellowstone putting honey on her kids faces so she could film a black bear licking it off.

They walk among us, they breed, their vote counts just as much as yours, and in many places they can legally carry a gun.

powder smoke

Hawkeye
Wild animals need to eat to!
The amount of stupid people in this world amazes me! They seem to be everywhere.
Common sense is not all that common anymore!! :D ps

Latest posts