Winter Project

Help Support Ruger Forum:

callshot

Blackhawk
I got these grips from Bullshooter Stock Company AKA Dick Thompson. Sometimes known as sixshot.
dsc04425.jpg

These are the original grips and they didn't quite fit my hand. I thought some others would do better.
dsc04446.jpg

As you can see, it dresses up my 32 H & R Maggie.
dsc04449.jpg

The other side...
dsc04450.jpg

Close-up view of the grips...right
dsc04453.jpg

Close-up view of the grips...left
dsc04454.jpg

This is my bush hat I brought back from Africa. It helps dress up the gun a little bit.
dsc04459.jpg

My Barranti holster and the holly grips I got from sixshot two years ago. I call it Get a Grip Company.
dsc04447.jpg

Other side of the grips... Whether I can shoot or not has yet to be determined, but at least I can look the part. These will get a lot of use shortly.
dsc04448.jpg

Jeff Hoover

Blackhawk
Dang, Steve, looking good, Buddy ! I'm so glad you didn't show your matching leopard skin thong :D . Of course, after the Rugerforum cookbook, I hear a Men of Rugerforum calendar is coming out, and that might be appropriate, then.

Those grips sure dress up those six shooters ! Great job, all around !

sixshot

Buckeye
Steve (callshot--cantshoot) did a find job on his stocks, they fit very well.
He had better hope Betty does't see that calendar coming, he's on the cover........uncovered! :cry: Jeff, actually the leapards whiskers would cover Steve......I think!

Dick

Hey Can't shoot,
Looks like you took a set of reject grips from a sorry company and fixed them up good.
I got these grips from Bullshooter Stock Company AKA Dick Thompson. Sometimes known as sixshot.
When ya get that kind of a product ya know why grip makers go out of business.
Ya did good,
Jim

callshot

Blackhawk
Tyrone, I'll have to put a hold on the calendar. Even if I am too big to fail, I can't get a loan from the small business administration. They are afraid that it would create too many jobs, and cause a gaping hole in the health care issue. I am working on a magazine and TV series if you are interested in helping out. If I could find a good union we might get this going by spring. Steve

contender

Ruger Guru
I can see it now,, we call it "The Naked Ruger Truth!" I'm willing to be a model but only if I can hold my pudy-tat! But,, the only union I'm interested in would involve Miss Penny. Not for prime-time TV,, but maybe cable,,,!
I'm sure the health care issue could be easily solved by getting some very "healthy" guys to help out,,,! (Judging by the chefs we have with dutch oven cooking around here.)
We can get RPM Enterprises to get involved. Rick has "experience" in doing calendars.

Latest posts