Winchester Ranger T-Series Law Enforcement Ammo - Free Shipping

Help Support Ruger Forum:

5532JWK

Single-Sixer
I have a small supply of Winchester Ranger Ammo in 380acp and 9mm available. Ammo comes 50 rounds to the box and is factory fresh ammo stored in a climate controlled environment.

The ammo prices include shipping and full value insurance shipped to any legal destination in the lower 48 states. There are no other additional fees. I accept the following forms of payment. Cashiers Checks, Money Orders or Personal Checks. I also take Zelle as a form of electronic payment.

I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT OR DEBIT CARDS, PAYPAL OR VENMO.

Below is what is available for now. Other calibers may be available as back ordered shipments arrive. Please don't ask how many are available as that number changes as new orders are filled. Let me know what you want to get and I'll confirm availability. Each order will be assigned a tracking number and I will send that tracking number to each customer when I ship the ammo.

RA9T - 9MM 147GR - $46.00 PER 50 ROUND BOX
RA9124TP - 9MM 124GR+P - $46.00 PER 50 ROUND BOX
RA380T - 380ACP 95GR - $52.00 PER 50 ROUND BOX

This is by far the best self defense round on the market. It contains the same projectile as the old Black Talon round contained.

To place an order or to obtain further information on the ammo, please contact me direct at [email protected]. Please be patient as I will reply to each inquiry as time permits.

This is highly desired ammo at a great price. It will come on a first come first serve basis and will not last long.

Attachments

• RA380T (2).jpg
    RA380T (2).jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 73
  • RA9T.JPG
    RA9T.JPG
    640.2 KB · Views: 62
  • RA9124TP.jpg
    RA9124TP.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 71
  • TALON FIRED ROUNDS.jpg
    TALON FIRED ROUNDS.jpg
    88.9 KB · Views: 64
Last edited:

5532JWK

Single-Sixer
Thanks I appreciate it and yes this ammo is still available.