Win -2- of the new Ruger Forum Decals!

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Altered

Bearcat
It’s between my first Ruger P-95 or the old red headed stepchild that is usually overlooked SR45. Like them both.

2240F9B7-57D0-44A8-A996-6761C40A0B9A.jpeg

James (CA)

Bearcat
As already mentioned, not at all an easy choice,......
Ruger earned my highest respect decades ago for the well made products they bring to market, and their "Huge" contribution to industry in the advancements
and improvements they brought about in the arena of "Investment Casting".
They, (Pine Tree Castings), have long been the "high watermark" when it comes to the world of investment casting.

That being said,..........

For all round outdoor use, hunting, hiking, exploring, recreation,...........

A .357 blackhawk with a white outline rear sight, the extra cylinder,
and grips made from an old bowling ball.
An old alley ball when possible.
Straight black, or something with some figure in it.

old 1.jpg
old 3.jpg

The shooting sports are fun for the whole family

So is bowling

LOL

JiminMaine

Bearcat
Hot off the presses! Ruger Decals for members.

To introduce the new Ruger Forum decals we are going to have a fun Giveaway!

View attachment 1588

On May 4th, 2022, five members will be drawn. Each winner will receive two (2) of the new decals.

All you need to do to enter is make one post on the this thread telling of your favorite model of a Ruger firearm.

For those of you that wish to receive your Ruger Decals early, you can sign up to be a Supporting Member.
Each member that signs up for an annual Supporting Membership will receive two (2) of the Ruger Forum decals.

Terms and Conditions

Please allow up to four weeks for mailing of your decals after the prize winners are announced. If at all possible, prizes will be sent out sooner than that. Limit One (1) entry per member. I will request a physical mailing address from each winner so I may mail the -2- Ruger Forum decals to you.
Hard to narrow it down to just one. It would have to be one of my No.1s.

soyarm

Bearcat
Very difficult choice for me. I like each and every Ruger I own.
To pick one I will go for protection and say my Ruger Security 9.
Its comfortable to shoot and carry and more accurate than I am.

wolfsong

Staff member
My favorite Ruger? Impossible to pick one. My "go to" Ruger? Ah, that's easy - my trusty, dusty, rusty ol' GP100 threefiddyseven half lug. It's ugly and old like me, and as reliable and accurate as the day is long. Couldn't begin to guess how many thousands of rounds it's spit out over the past 30+ years...only God knows.

20220421_180532.jpg

Oldmacguy

Bearcat
My favorite Ruger is my trusty old Blackhawk in .45 Colt. A great gun that has been on my hip or my nightstand for nearly 50 years now.

dstegjas

Bearcat
Like most everyone else here. I’ve had and still have a lot of Rugers over the years. My all time favorite would have to be my very first one that was given to me back in 1975 By my parents. A Ruger single six with a magnum cylinder. I still have it and shoot it today. I have a lot of good memories with that old gun.

Jim

snake803

Single-Sixer
My all time favorite RUGER is a M-77 (tang safety) in 7mm-08, light weight w/ laminated stock..
Lots of deer down w/ this one.... Even a couple of cow elk....
Thanks for the chance to enter...
JIM..............................

Latest posts