Wife and I went gun browsing tonight.

Help Support Ruger Forum:

ConradM

Blackhawk
Went to my local Impact to see if they had any XDm 3.8's in yet. They had one and I directly compared it to the 4.5 XDm and I just like how it feels in my hand. :oops: Just not sure if I should really buy an XDm with a shorter barrel that really isn't any better for CC.

The wife was also checking out a few guns for CC and guess what she liked best...

The GBLOCK 19 AAAHHHHH :lol: Just my luck.

Was hoping they had some SR9c's in but they didn't. :cry:

3leggeddog

Single-Sixer
ConradM":1km1j0mu said:
Went to my local Impact to see if they had any XDm 3.8's in yet. They had one and I directly compared it to the 4.5 XDm and I just like how it feels in my hand. :oops: Just not sure if I should really buy an XDm with a shorter barrel that really isn't any better for CC.

The wife was also checking out a few guns for CC and guess what she liked best...

Dont give up hope -Stall her for a few weeks until you can show her the SR9-C or a CZ compact!

ConradM

Blackhawk
3leggeddog":3ji4semh said:
ConradM":3ji4semh said:

Dont give up hope -Stall her for a few weeks until you can show her the SR9-C or a CZ compact!

Which actually looked at the Phantom and the compact... I didn't really care for them. They both had a really long pull and it felt kinda heavy for an SA. I do want to show her the SR9c though when I can finally get my hands on one. In the end though, I wouldn't mind at all if she got a glock.

tkarter

Single-Sixer
If my wife so much as hinted she wanted any gun to carry I would be getting it for her.

If she said she wanted a G19 I would do double back flips and know I had a smart wife.

tk

ConradM

Blackhawk
tkarter":x7ce6ip7 said:
If my wife so much as hinted she wanted any gun to carry I would be getting it for her.

If she said she wanted a G19 I would do double back flips and know I had a smart wife.

tk

I like the idea of my wife carrying but at the same time I know she would also need lots of work to get her proficient and safe. I don't know if she has the motivation for that. :? Right of the bat she needs to take the CCW course, maybe a defense pistol course and an intro to IDPA. That's a lot for my wife.

Latest posts