Why Keith Richards Will Live Forever :o)

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Cholo

Staff member
KeithRichards_zpsuz7iykbz.jpg

rjwinz

Bearcat
He is really not as old as he looks. Check back when he hits 104 or so. :)

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
Hi,

There was a story going around when Jerry Hall was married to Mick, with the question being asked, "With all the influences your kids are exposed to, how do you educate them to stay away from drugs?"

She reached in her purse and took out a picture of Keith Richards, then said, "It's easy. I just show them this and tell them if they do drugs, they'll end up looking like Uncle Keith!" And I think it worked...

Rick C

Cholo

Staff member
Rick, I really like to read literary masterpieces. I recently finished Richard's bio "Life". He's really a good natured guy and mentioned what you posted about keeping the family off drugs. Too funny :mrgreen:

PS: About the funniest thing I read in the book was when Jagger and Richards were at odds and about to split up the band. Richards let Jagger wear his favorite leather jacket in a hotel somewhere. Jagger, with the big head, blurted out "Where's my drummer!" Charlie Watts was a sophisticated English gentleman and heard about it. He came down from his upstairs room in a tux and grabbed Jagger by the jacket and slammed him onto a glass table. Jagger started to slide off the table and was about to go out of the multi story window when Richards saved him. Watts asked him why he saved him! Richards responded: He was wearing my favorite jacket! :)

JohnBoy

Blackhawk
Richards was recently interviewed and speculated as to what was responsible for his great success. He thought it was probably his haircut.

stevemb

Hunter
"He looks like an old pirate". Can't wish for more'n that ! Ok, so no fan of the live hard, die young(he's beating that rap) crowd. He must have really good and stubborn genes.. Kinda like a Jack ink meat stick, well smoked.preserved.

Latest posts