Who's going to the OHIO ROCS SHOW

Help Support Ruger Forum:

radicalrod

Hunter
Well it is just 5 days away....the OHIO OGCA ROCS SHOW.....

So who's going ????? I got to start working on my display soon :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

It should be a FUN TIME....RR

GRAMPS 51

Buckeye
Hi Rod I have been looking forward for quite a while to attend but medical issues are going to prevent me :( :( I know everyone will have a blast I will be looking forward to some great pictures

The Best Gramps

contender

Ruger Guru
Don't let RR kid you,,,, he has a display all worked up & I'm SURE it will be an excellent one!
PS: See ya there friday RR!

radicalrod

Hunter
contender said:
Don't let RR kid you,,,, he has a display all worked up & I'm SURE it will be an excellent one!
PS: See ya there friday RR!

Well I think I might finish it FRIDAY at the show....I am getting LAZY :wink: :wink: :wink:

OK....LAZIER :roll: :roll: :roll: I think a ONE GUN DISPLAY would be PERFECT....

Just don't know which ONE :lol: :lol: :lol: so I might have to bring a BIG PILE to choose from :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR

flattop44

Buckeye
Packing everything and loading the truck! We have 21 great displays signed up along with several Ruger guys with trade tables. Gonna be a great time!
FT44

radicalrod

Hunter
Well I know 4 guys are coming from the great white NORTH :lol: :lol: :lol:

Just for the GOOD TIMES....and DEALS :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: RR

collectormzornes

Blackhawk
radicalrod

Can you give us a little insight in what your display will be. I have made plans to come it will be my first time at an event like this so I would like to meet some of the greats such as you if that is ok. Thanks

radicalrod

Hunter
collectormzornes said:
radicalrod

Can you give us a little insight in what your display will be. I have made plans to come it will be my first time at an event like this so I would like to meet some of the greats such as you if that is ok. Thanks

Just look for the old round guy in a PINK ROCS shirt :lol: :lol: :lol:

Well my 1 gun display has morphed into a 15 gun display :roll: :roll: :roll:

Sometimes I just can't make a decision :wink: :wink: :wink:

My display is called "RADICAL ROD's RARE RUGERS" :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I sure hope I can live up to your expectation 8) 8) 8) see ya there....RR

flattop44

Buckeye
Hey CMZ, glad to hear that you can make it to the show. Several RF regulars will be there with displays. Be sure to come by the ROCS table on the end cap and introduce yourself.
FT44 /aka Bill

As I said in another post I was planning but I got hooked into a 'family fun' day, on the 18th, that I absolutely couldn't get out of. Too much of a drive, 7 1/2 hours, to head there for the Sunday happenings and return the same day. You guys have a great time and get lots of photos; I'll be thinking about you.

radicalrod said:
Hey FOXY MIKE....your that close...only 7.5 hours...heck I am 3 hours away and I live in OHIO....RR
Keep in mind that with my COPD problems I can no longer 'push' myself as I did a few years back. Then I would have jumped in the car after the 18th 'goings on' and headed West that night. Can't do that anymore. Gettin' old and feeble sucks!

radicalrod

Hunter
Coogs said:
RR, drink a couple for me.............................life just ain't that cooperative right now. :cry: :cry: :cry: Coogs.

Jack, not the same with out you being there.....

Hopefully I can find another NEW MODEL GUY to PICK ON.....

I remember that weekend in HBURG well..we were sitting in the conf room have a few swigs of GJ....

All of a sudden I say you guys smell that....everyone says smell what....I said man it smells like NEW MODELS in here....I think that was the start of a great comradery my friend....RR