Who sell's grip inserts

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Tommy Kelly

Buckeye
I am looking for some wood inserts to replace the plastic inserts on a sp101. Would like a nice set of grips that look good maybe spalted maple or some other type of wood to fit the ruger stock grips.

41 is apparently out of commission for a while recuperating from some kind of medical situation. I read this in a post he made last week, but I can't find the post to quote verbatim.

bub

Single-Sixer
Unless you are in a hurry, I'd wait for 41 Magnum to get back up and around. His panels are GREAT! I've never seen anyone that can stack up to his work. I bought a set for my SP and was going to buy a semi-matching set for my GP, until he announced his health problems. Now, I'm content to wait till he gets back into the swing of things.

Bub

Sassi

Bearcat
The last time I looked he still had a small number available at his web site. My last communication with him was that until late spring comes and things warm up he will not be out in his shop.

gregs45auto

Single-Sixer
Plus 1 on waiting for 41 mags inserts. I have bought 6 sets from him that set off my revolvers. My blackhawks fought over a set of birdseye maple that had the cartridge case inserts. best, greg :)

teacher sp ed

Bearcat
I have two sets that he made for my sp 101 and gp100 they are beautiful and sometimes I change them just because. Please wait for him. There was one set that he made for the sp101 that did not fit right and he sent a new set and a free matching pair for the gp 100.

You can not go wrong working with him