Who makes sp101 grip inserts

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Tommy Kelly

Buckeye
I find a few on ebay but don't seem to be lucky on the bidding I had rather buy them from someone than bid on them. I would like a nice set made from some exocitc type wood with good looks. They are for the wife's pistol. Mine has spalted maple grips and look's fine.

ADP3

Single-Sixer
Check out .41 Magnum's selection in the "Auction Links, Recurring Items, and Other Deals" Section below the Classified Section. He makes excellent inserts.

Best Regards,
ADP3

mt

Single-Sixer
+1 several good gripmaker's here on the forum, check in the Auction Links.

I had Sack Peterson make some inserts out of Elk Horn, they're great!

mt

smarley

Bearcat
Does anyone (besides Sack Peterson) give the option of having the Ruger circular insignia added to the inserts? I like so many of the inserts offered on this forum but most seem to be blank wood. I just like the extra "factory" touch on the inserts.

Thanks,

Marley

41 mag fan

Single-Sixer
Smarley as I think I have a couple of sets of the older security six medalions that fit nicely in the sp inserts. Drop me a line and I will look when I get home tonight. Steve

smarley

Bearcat
Thanks Steve,
I'm looking for the wood (or other material) inserts for the rubber grips and I was hoping to find someone that makes the inserts with the medallions in place.

Would you be such a person?

Thanks,

Marley

41 mag fan

Single-Sixer
Yes I do make the wood inserts out of almost any wood what I was saying is I think the standard medalions are alittle big and tend to over whelm the panel. The smaller medalions off of the security six grips or the bear cat grips fet nicer into the sp panels. Send me an email and I will send you pics of some of the past inserts I have done. Steve

xtpshooter

Single-Sixer
http://timsworkshop.blogspot.com/p/ruger-sp101-grip-panels-for-sale.html

I have ordered Bisley grips from him, he does good work.

Latest posts