White Grips for MarkIII

Help Support Ruger Forum:

DMN

Bearcat
Does anyone have a link to white grips for a MarkIII? The gun is blued. My daughter want's white plastic, just like the Ruger issue black. :shock: I can't find them anywhere. Does anyone have a link?

Thanks

41 mag fan

Single-Sixer
Missed that. It seems they would label them for a mark 2 o wait never mind I just went blind ofr a bit. :lol: Steve

DMN

Bearcat
BlkHawk73":twhqc9sb said:
But it sure would make Daddy's little girl smile. ;)

:lol: She smiles pretty good when she fires it at the range. She's a better shot (sometimes) than me. She's 25 going on 45. :lol:

41 mag fan

Single-Sixer
Dmn I just looked and I do have a thick enough piece of Holly if you would like a thumrest out of the white wood. Steve

DMN

Bearcat
woodpile":3djr3syu said:
Dmn I just looked and I do have a thick enough piece of Holly if you would like a thumrest out of the white wood. Steve

Thanks Steve!!!! Let me get back to you. I've gotta get with the instigator of all this. It's a Saturday night. So, I know she is busy. :D

I'll PM you Tomorrow or Mon.

41 mag fan

Single-Sixer
Not a problem. I know how the daughter thing works I am putting a pink laminate stock on a 10/22 for my daughter. Steve

DMN

Bearcat
woodpile":1n9tf0sg said:
Not a problem. I know how the daughter thing works I am putting a pink laminate stock on a 10/22 for my daughter. Steve

Ooooooo! I shoot this MARKIII. So, I guess white is ok. :lol:

Thanks Steve.

raw6464

Bearcat
I put these grips on a Mark III. Just filed a slot for the mag release and it works fine.