Which red dot scope?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Wobble

Bearcat
I have a Bushnell Trophy and have had no regrets. It's not clear to me how any other reddot would improve on it.

I have a bushnell as well. Not sure if it's the Trophy or not, I think I paid about $90 for it almost 3 years ago. Yes, it is a good red dot. It's adjustable red or green, with a dot, or a plus sign or a circle or a circle with a dot inside. Pretty neat, but bigger than the Ultra dot. Maybe not in weight but in bulk.

Boomer

Single-Sixer
I bought a Bushnell Trophy from Midway a few weeks ago for my recently acquired Mk II slabside.
73-0132A.jpg

Its still not mounted because I determined I needed 30mm Ruger rings and an extended Ruger base mount for my Mk II. This red dot comes with rings for grooved receivers, so it should be fine for a 10/22.
==================
Edit/Update: After installing the combo, I decided the 30mm red dot mounted on medium high Ruger rings / extended scope base not to my liking (too high). Instead, I ordered an Ultradot 25 (1") red dot which will mount with Ruger low profile rings included with my slabside. The Bushnell sight will move to a rifle, possibly a new Ruger Target Tactical. ;)
ultradot_2008003015.gif

Redm2

Bearcat
C-More Red Dot. Extremely reliable and the best sight adjustment in the industry IMO.

madd-trapper

Bearcat
Just bought the Bushnell from Cabellas. I looked at the other ones their, but the Bushnell seemed to be much better made. 89 bucks and I had a $15 coupon.