Which do I choose?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

pakrat57

Bearcat
So I have the opportunity to pick up a stainless 5 1/2 inch ROA or a stainless fixed sight SSS. They are NIB and close enough in price so that part doesn't matter. I would like to have both but can only get one at this time. I know the ROA's are no longer made, but what about the SSS. I couldn't find them on Ruger's site, are they only a Davidson's exclusive? I'm hoping that I will be able to find the one I don't pick later on. I guess it boils down to the question of which will have a better value down the road. I'm curios as to which the members here would choose.

Thanx for any input.

McP

Bearcat
If referring to the Super Single Six (22LR/22 Mag), they are listed in this years product catalog. However, I believe they all come with adjustable sights. Maybe others can confirm that.

If it were me, I think I'd pick the ROA, cause I dont have one and have been covetting one in that configuration for a while. But, you cant go wrong with either. Have fun making your decision!

pakrat57

Bearcat
McP":3d86imlf said:
If referring to the Super Single Six (22LR/22 Mag), they are listed in this years product catalog. However, I believe they all come with adjustable sights.

It's like this one http://ruger.com/Firearms/FAProdView?mo ... 9&return=Y but in stainless with wood grips, and it's not listed in the catalog (at least I couldn't find it). I gotta say though, I'm leaning towards the 5 1/2 in. ROA, it would go good with my 7 1/2 in. ROA...... But then, I don't have a stainless Super Single Six either. Thus my dilemma.