Which Crossbreed for LCP???

Help Support Ruger Forum:

tolesy

Bearcat
Minituck or microclip??? Pictures and personal experiences would be appreciated!!!!

slippingaway

Blackhawk
Go for the minituck. Their supertuck was the most comfortable and concealable holster id ever tried, until I got a minituck. It disappears.

Yosemite Sam

Hunter
tolesy, welcome to the forum!

Honestly, I can't see using a holster that big with a gun the size of the LCP, but that may be me. I had a Crossbreed IWB for a XD subcompact, and while they're great holsters, the one thing i didn't like was its size. It felt like strapping a saddlebag on under my waistband, and I really don't want my whole hip wrapped in leather. It was supportive of the gun, but not exactly comfortable.

If I got an LCP it would be mainly for pocket carry, probably via a Desantis "Super Fly" like I use with my PPS. If I went IWB I'd do something light and simple like a Don Hume H715 clip-on, or Blade-Tech if I wanted Kydex.

YMMV, and all that. Not necessarily trying to talk you out of the CB, they are good holsters, but IMO better suited to distributing the weight of a big heavy gun that's unwieldy to carry in the first place.

-- Sam

Talegunner

Bearcat
Yosemite Sam":3vneunk0 said:
tolesy, welcome to the forum!

Honestly, I can't see using a holster that big with a gun the size of the LCP, but that may be me. I had a Crossbreed IWB for a XD subcompact, and while they're great holsters, the one thing i didn't like was its size. It felt like strapping a saddlebag on under my waistband, and I really don't want my whole hip wrapped in leather. It was supportive of the gun, but not exactly comfortable.

If I got an LCP it would be mainly for pocket carry, probably via a Desantis "Super Fly" like I use with my PPS. If I went IWB I'd do something light and simple like a Don Hume H715 clip-on, or Blade-Tech if I wanted Kydex.

YMMV, and all that. Not necessarily trying to talk you out of the CB, they are good holsters, but IMO better suited to distributing the weight of a big heavy gun that's unwieldy to carry in the first place.

-- Sam

I agree............one of the wallet style holsters in more in tune with this tiny gun.............I have one of these :
100_0615-250x187.jpg

http://www.grandfatheroak.com/leather.html

Latest posts