Which company do you buy your cast handgun bullets from?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Just got my sample order from Bayou Bullets so I'll be trying them out soon. 158 grain for the 357 and 215 grain for the 44spl.
D4DDA28B-F6A9-46FC-B2C2-A227AAACD597.jpeg

Cal30 1906

Single-Sixer
I use Gallant in my light loads and Robs bullets in my heavy loads. Both are reasonable in price, both are powder coated and both are based out of Utah.

Cdog

Bearcat
Is Oregon trail still in production? Seems like they closed up shop. I may be mistaken though, I still have some of their bullets.

Here's the current website. They're in good hands now.

Cdog

Bearcat
Another vote for Rim Rock. Excellent products at a fair price. Also I've never experienced better customer oriented friendly service.(Priceless)

I really like their 148gr Outdoorsman for .38 Super.

As for coated bullets Bayou Bullets snagged me with their .41 Mag bullet. No muss, no fuss, loaded from mild to fairly wild. great product.

Alabama, in the bend of the Tennessee River
I mostly cast my own, but have traded into some commercially cast stuff a few times. Missouri bullets are good, though the ones I've had are bevel-base, which I don't love. They do make for easier loading but guess I'm an old disciple of Elmer and prefer the square base. I've got some Redline bullets that are very nice, too, but I don't know anything about the company. Again, they came to me in a trade.