Where's the best deal on a 5 1/2" redhawk?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

teddy12b

Bearcat
I've kept my eyes open for a 5 1/2" redhawk 44mag for over a year now. I'd really like to buy one, preferably used to save a few bucks, but I'd be happy with a new one also.

Where is the best deal on the internet or local shop?

Whats a fair price for this revolver brand new, and used?

Thanks for the help!

Redstick

Single-Sixer
Sending a PM of an EXCELLENT deal for you... I think you prob'ly owe me a cold one fer this!!! :wink:

dougader

Hunter
I bought a nice used one last year for $400 in a shop in Clackamas, Oregon. The trigger felt as though someone did a nice trigger job on it. Mine was in 45 Colt.

BearStopper

Blackhawk
I paid 599.00 for a LNIB stainless 44 Magnum 5 1/2" recently in Southern Oregon for precisely the reason you stated...they are hard to get in that barrel length so I bit the bullet and bought the first one I could get my hands on. I have not been disappointed one bit as it is accurate and doubles nicely as a sledge hammer when needed :wink:. I see one in a Norrthern California shop in my travels, its a blued model 5 1/2" 44 magnum....brand spankin new but the price is ridiculous at almost $800.00

teddy12b

Bearcat
Redstick":2h4hq7c1 said:
Sending a PM of an EXCELLENT deal for you... I think you prob'ly owe me a cold one fer this!!! :wink:

I looked that up and I'm already maxed out on how many forums I want to be registered at. I'd be curious about how old that gun is and if he had any pictures, but I've got to quit registering on every forum.