Where to find forcing cone reamers?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

260 Striker

Bearcat
Brownells used to sell a kit years ago with the tool and reamers to do 11 degree forcing cones on 35 through 45 caliber revolvers. Does anyone know where to get those kits now? I checked the latest Brownells website and only get hits for shotgun forcing cone reamers. Tried different search words but never got anything for revolver forcing cones. [email protected]

Enigma

Hunter
Brownells' website is kinda funny. Actually, their search function is just pretty darn poor. I've had this experience more than once - I can't find something that I **KNOW** they carry, and end up having to look it up in the catalog and then manually input the product number on their website!

xtratoy

Buckeye
If you don't use the same terminology that Brownells uses it can be a beyotch. I think most people would search reamer rather then chamfering. they need someone to cross reference some items with keywords to aid their search engine.

Snyd

Single-Sixer
We did a "buy it sell it to the next guy" deal a couple years ago on the forum here like we've done with a throat reamer. Not sure where it ended up but you may be able to find it or start it again with a new reamer. I bet there are guys who'd get in on the deal.