When will Ruger put out another batch of SBH Hunters?

Help Support Ruger Forum:

lfpiii

Blackhawk
My local dealer which is related by blood to a Ruger senior employee told me that Ruger has been concentratig on the main guns ordered by dealers. The gun run changed everything this year. They should be starting a new batch early March 2010.

Have your dealer contact other distributors that he normally does not deal with but be ready to pay a special fee ($25 - $50). If he has to place a one time order some distributors will change non account dealers an extra fee.

Knuckles

Buckeye
I just found a NIB Super Blackhawk Hunter (plow handle) in .45Colt at my local dealer... it was $579.99 plus tax.

Quarterbore

Blackhawk
Jayhawkhuntclub":al5gbfr3 said:
knuckles":al5gbfr3 said:
I just found a NIB Super Blackhawk Hunter (plow handle) in .45Colt at my local dealer... it was $577.99 plus tax.

I assume that means you bought it?

If they did you can call your local shop and have them call Williams and see if one of the four 45 Colt Super Blackhawk Hunters that were posted about in this thread are still available:

http://www.rugerforum.com/phpBB/viewtopic.php?t=66128

I called and I have one on the way myself so hard to say if the other three sold yet or not. Who knows, the post above could be one of the other three too :wink:

Knuckles

Buckeye
Jayhawkhuntclub":1oreu19u said:
knuckles":1oreu19u said:
I just found a NIB Super Blackhawk Hunter (plow handle) in .45Colt at my local dealer... it was $577.99 plus tax.

I assume that means you bought it?

There's a little thing called Lay-a-Way... it's mine! :wink:

My price was off $2.00... had to edit

Jayhawkhuntclub

Buckeye
Quarterbore":1tlhye8w said:
Nice!

Now, can you advise if the frame (left side) is marked "RUGER New Model Super Blackhawk" or "RUGER New Model Blackhawk"?

It does say "Super Blackhawk" on the top and the side. Lark63 did me right. Good looking piece. I can't wait to take it out.