When it rains......

Help Support Ruger Forum:

Sakoluvr

Single-Sixer
Well, I have been looking for a reasonable priced MKII Government for a little bit, and just couldn't score one. I tripped over a MK512S (see other thread), and grabbed it. It is in at least 98% condition. :)

Well, 2 days later here is a Government staring at me. I am getting a nice 96%+ Government, in the box with an extra set of nice wood grips. Door to door price is $325 on the Government. Hard to find a better price nowadays, even though I know you can get lucky once in a while (like I did with the MK512S <grin>)

contender

Ruger Guru
Trust me,,, many of us know how you feel. I can go for months & not find a descent deal on a single Ruger, and then all of a sudden 1/2 a dozen drop in on me. Hard to afford all of them at the same time.

I_Like_Pie

Blackhawk
Same here...am really trying to follow a budget.

In the last month some crazy deals have crossed my path. Have picked up 7 rifles, pistols and shotguns for little over $400...no kidding. Stuff like that you can't pass up.

Little cleaning, refinishing, and repairing on 4 of them netted a couple of trades resulting on a NIB S&W 1911.

T.A. WORKMAN

Hunter
I hope your luck stays strong! For right now you are in what my
grandaughter calls "The Zone" :) We all have been there and are
just waiting for our next turn :wink: :wink: :wink:
Terry

PS- Pie you are also in the "Zone" :wink:

Curio Bill

Bearcat
I_Like_Pie":1cyvpp4w said:
Same here...am really trying to follow a budget.

In the last month some crazy deals have crossed my path. Have picked up 7 rifles, pistols and shotguns for little over $400...no kidding. Stuff like that you can't pass up.

Little cleaning, refinishing, and repairing on 4 of them netted a couple of trades resulting on a NIB S&W 1911.

The Force is strong with this one, Yesssss.................... :lol: