WHEN I AM AN OLD GEEZER...

Help Support Ruger Forum:

finesse_r

Single-Sixer
Be careful with enough methane gas, one spark could give you lift off. Can you say, "Houston, we have a problem."

Bear Paw Jack

Hawkeye
WIL TERRY said:
I will eat blue-corn tortillas and refried beans and sit by the campfire and sing " You are the wind beneath my jeans."

What do you call old? I may have to change my dinner plans to line up with yours :shock: :shock: :shock:

pete44ru

Hunter
WIL TERRY said:
I will eat blue-corn tortillas and refried beans and sit by the campfire and sing " You are the wind beneath my jeans."

I can see the doors, Terry (of your new rest home :mrgreen: ).

I don't believe the farting scene, cause if they had a been farting, that fire would of tetched it off and singed thar hair :shock: ASK ME HOW I KNOW IN PRIVATE ! :mrgreen:
gramps

Rick Courtright

Hawkeye
gramps said:
ASK ME HOW I KNOW IN PRIVATE !

Hi,

I'm not gonna ask, gramps: I think I've already got a good mental picture. The guy across the hall singed himself pretty good my first year in college! He was a bit of a hairy guy, too, if maybe not so bright... :oops:

Rick C

Mike J

Hunter
I did not witness this happen but there is a story about one of my uncles. The little country church we attended when I was a child had the old gas heaters in the back where the Sunday School rooms were. It would seem he was standing in front of one of the heaters wearing polyester pants trying to get warm when he broke wind & it ignited.

Latest posts